My vibration stopped working after the latest update! The vibrate mechanism still triggers at the boot logo however, just not in the OS! Anyone else have this issue?
    01-19-17 04:25 PM
    My vibration stopped working after the latest update! The vibrate mechanism still triggers at the boot logo however, just not in the OS! Anyone else have this issue?
    Go into the various Settings and see if maybe it was toggled off during the update. That sometimes happens with some settings.
    01-19-17 04:40 PM
    Go into the various Settings and see if maybe it was toggled off during the update. That sometimes happens with some settings.
    I didn't know there was a setting to turn off vibration when vibrate mode?
    however i do have 'Vibrate on touch' turned on.
    01-19-17 05:08 PM
    I didn't know there was a setting to turn off vibration when vibrate mode?
    however i do have 'Vibrate on touch' turned on.
    You can have it Vibrate on receiving emails, etc as well as led colors and mp3 sounds. Those are set, I believe, in the Hub's Settings.
    01-19-17 06:11 PM
    Same happening with me! after latest security update, vibration stopped everywhere Pls help?!
    01-26-17 12:05 AM
    Same happening with me! after latest security update, vibration stopped everywhere Pls help?!
    I figured out my problem! Turns out I had 'Battery Saver' mode on! But I feel like battery saver use to not disable vibration...
    01-26-17 12:11 AM
    Man I do not have battery saver on
    01-26-17 12:16 AM
    Hi,
    Same thing happened to me (see here, I post it on 24 jan : http://forums.crackberry.com/ask-que...048.1476229422 ).

Already verified all the settings it seems that the software it is the cause.
    In my case it is
    PRIV STV100-4
    Android 6.0.1

Android security patch level
    5 January 2017

Baseband version
    MPSS.BO.2.6.2.c2-00007-
    M8994FAAAANAZM-1.69325.1.79789.1

Kernel version
    3.10.84-perf-g225899f
    ec_agent@br618cnc#1
    Thu Dec 22 12:44:55 EST 2016

Build number
    AA1459

This happened just after the January up-date
    01-30-17 05:24 PM
    Download the BlackBerry Virtual Expert, it has a vibrator test that will tell you if it's hardware.
    I'm doubting it's software, if it were there should be A LOT of complaints on here.
    But the update could have changed some settings, check your notification settings , including in each individual app that you expect vibrations from. Most apps have their own notification settings, separate from, or in addition to the general settings in main menu.
    And do a reboot. Hold the power button for at least 32 seconds.
    02-01-17 07:04 AM
    Actually, I have been complaining about this a lot. When I asked Cody (before he left) he thought it also might be an OS issue. I asked him as I thought it was an issue with the HUB, but it wasn't - it seems to be very OS related.
    02-01-17 09:02 AM
    This happened to me the other day and have no idea what's goin on and now I need to keep my phone on loud so I know when it's goin off and havin a lil girl on the way and back and forth to hospital appointments not gonna go well with people when put it on vibrate only and don't check my phone till like a long while after its starting to take the bubble a bit any ideas as I already done everythin on this thread but I may have to do a factory reset to see if that helps
    04-05-17 05:04 PM
    This happened to me the other day and have no idea what's goin on and now I need to keep my phone on loud so I know when it's goin off and havin a lil girl on the way and back and forth to hospital appointments not gonna go well with people when put it on vibrate only and don't check my phone till like a long while after its starting to take the bubble a bit any ideas as I already done everythin on this thread but I may have to do a factory reset to see if that helps
    My only suggestion (not sure if already suggested) would be to look and see if there are any new third party apps or even updates of apps you were using. Any changes since the failure of the vibrate?
    04-05-17 07:57 PM
    No changes at all gone through everything and still no vibrate all I can think of is a hard reset somehow
    04-19-17 05:40 PM