Honestly, Priv to Classic is a real down-grade...I personally owns all the said devices, and find it hard to believe that ppl could go back to BB10 after using Android for a while

Its not that Android is a superior OS or anything, but the sheer lack of apps on the BB10 ecosystem just renders it unusable...

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android
    I must politely disagree with your opinion about BlackBerry 10 being unusable simply because of the app situation. That's completely up to each individual user and many people are %100 satisfied with BlackBerry 10 as an OS, with or without apps. There are people who still find legacy BlackBerry devices to be completely useful. Just depends how one looks at it. For all intents and purposes, BlackBerry 10 could very well be considered superior to any alternative.
    andy957 likes this.
    03-27-16 08:45 PM
    I didn't really sell the Priv, it's still here. For now i'm getting used to BB10 again and i love it! The Priv has all the apps that i need and i have all of my movies loaded there...it's one expensive media player for now!
    03-28-16 07:14 AM
    I came from a Q10 and now have a Priv. Q10 was a solid phone but the screen was a little too small. If you want a classic/q10, I would recommend a classic since the screen is slightly larger.
    03-28-16 09:21 AM
    I must politely disagree with your opinion about BlackBerry 10 being unusable simply because of the app situation. That's completely up to each individual user and many people are %100 satisfied with BlackBerry 10 as an OS, with or without apps. There are people who still find legacy BlackBerry devices to be completely useful. Just depends how one looks at it. For all intents and purposes, BlackBerry 10 could very well be considered superior to any alternative.
    I certainly agree that you could make a case for "useful" and maybe equal in the right user's hands, but at this point it's nearly impossible to call BB10 superior to Android or ios. I have used all three. BB10 (or maybe just the devices, but it doesn't matter I suppose) is flat-out slower to respond and limited in it's functionality comparatively. Kudos to those that can thrive within it's limitations.
    03-29-16 08:37 AM
    The funny thing about the whole Android vs BlackBerry 10 is how I find BlackBerry 10 to be far more user friendly when dealing with mobile computing functionality and I often carry a BlackBerry 10 with me when visiting clients because it does so many things so much better than the Priv. I can still muddle through Android and get the same things done, but not without some type of weird hassles due to the simple fact Android doesn't even have its own file manager.

It's more than just a file manager too, but I don't have enough time to run through the whole list right now. I'm also not saying Android is bad, not at all, I do like the BlackBerry-ness of their version and I love my Priv. I think what I'm talking about has been beaten to death in these forums since Priv launched though.
    03-29-16 05:46 PM
55 123