I don't know why but lately i'm itching to get another phone, either a Classic or Q10...

I'm thinking of just swapping my use between the Priv and Classic/Q10...but the rationale side of me is asking myself why I should go back to either of these 2 devices...bummer...
    Rob Straker and anon(5061193) like this.
    03-18-16 08:49 AM
    If you have the money, scratch the itch!
    anon(5061193) likes this.
    03-18-16 11:05 AM
    Well, if you can afford it - I have a Classic and really like it except that I can't get Google Hangouts. There is a 3rd party app but it can't handle dual factor authentication - I can still use the mobile browser if I have to, but it's a but clunky.
    03-18-16 11:28 AM
    I can get the Q10 for $170 in mint condition and the Classic brand new for $330.

I'm really close to getting either...but I'm still thinking if it's really worth it for me to get one...and if I go with it - which of which, Q10 or Classic?...more YouTube reviews for me to view!
    03-18-16 12:15 PM
    I have a Classic and like it and use for weekends out side. Nice phone but you can pick up a very nice one for a lot less.
    03-18-16 12:40 PM
    I don't know why but lately i'm itching to get another phone, either a Classic or Q10...

I'm thinking of just swapping my use between the Priv and Classic/Q10...but the rationale side of me is asking myself why I should go back to either of these 2 devices...bummer...
    DO IT! I have 2 main lines and run my Classic on line one, my Priv on line 2... That way I don't have to alternate... Highly recommended...

Posted via CB10
    03-18-16 05:49 PM
    Classic IMO is the best BlackBerry device currently available. It has all the features of BB10 plus the tool belt. It may not have the best specs but it's hard to beat it's form factor and productivity.

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android
    03-18-16 05:56 PM
    I switch between the priv and the classic all the time, it's nice to type on the classic every now and then.

03-18-16 06:42 PM
    Well, if you can afford it - I have a Classic and really like it except that I can't get Google Hangouts. There is a 3rd party app but it can't handle dual factor authentication - I can still use the mobile browser if I have to, but it's a but clunky.
    You actually need to request an app password for that app.

https://support.google.com/accounts/answer/185833?hl=en
    03-18-16 06:54 PM
    Q10s are dirt cheap. I got a used one on ebay for $50 and bought a new housing for $10 now it's like brand new

03-18-16 08:31 PM

go for it .............love my blue classic
    03-19-16 12:58 AM
    So far loving the classic here, after using the Passport for a year. Although the Passport is superior in specs and speed of input, the Classic does not show any noticeable lag except for instances like downloading a movie or compressing a big file. Portability and keyboard are very impressive. Go for it!

Posted via CB10
    03-19-16 01:12 AM
    Thanks for all the comments...i'm going for it!...now I just have to decide which of the 2 to get
    03-19-16 07:26 AM
    I went from Q10 to priv, and the screen on the Q seems tiny to me now. The whole device seems tiny, really. One of my coworkers has the Classic and its screen doesnt seem that bad.
    03-19-16 08:28 AM
    I use both the Priv and Classic! Like this combo. I prefer the classic though

Posted via CB10
    03-19-16 08:36 AM
    The Classic is definitely my choice. More screen real estate, track pad, tool belt and a more spacious keyboard to type on. It takes everything that the Q10 had and makes it better with a few additions.

Fluidly from my Verizon Priv!
    03-19-16 08:37 AM
    I still have both my Passport SE and Classic around here, because I am kind of too lazy selling them. Sometimes I itch to pop my SIM into one of these but then again - it wouldn't take long before I switch back to the Priv anyways. If the Passport would get an Android update, things would be different.

So I am not sure if you can find a valid reason of getting a second phone. Maybe a Q10, which is much smaller and lighter than the Priv.
    03-19-16 09:18 AM
    I have so transcended bb10 , loving my priv and not looking back.

03-19-16 08:52 PM

Well...if you're smart (and I'm assuming you are), you opt for a Passport instead of either the Q1# or Classic. It's the most amazing phone. And I have a Priv as well. It's my 2nd device....

Posted via CB10
    03-19-16 09:17 PM
    Well...if you're smart (and I'm assuming you are), you opt for a Passport instead of either the Q1# or Classic. It's the most amazing phone. And I have a Priv as well. It's my 2nd device....

Posted via CB10
    While I do have a new found love for the SE Passport, I beg to differ and prefer the Classic over the Passport. Perfect in size... Screen didn't matter before, but especially doesn't matter with the Priv on my secondary... Classic has the better PKB and is a far better beast built to handle typing in bulk... For me, the precision, functionality and accessibility of the trackpad (and the better screen in regards to several aspects) make the Classic a clear winner over the Q10 as well...

Posted via CB10
    kertong likes this.
    03-19-16 09:53 PM

Posted via CB10
    See this is what I notice about Passport and Z30 owners around here. They seem to think their device is godlike and use condescending words on others in their posts.
    andy957 likes this.
    03-19-16 10:22 PM
    Priv is nothing but a handwarmer. Bad battery, poor signal, creaks like a barndoor. And i still got browser virus. Now where is the privilege?

03-19-16 11:40 PM
    I have both. They're pretty cool devices. I'd say get both if you can. I'm going to get my Z10 back from my friend too, can't wait for that!

03-19-16 11:47 PM
    The PRIV is a really nice device too. I totally enjoy it and use it all the time for numerous things. I just love all the BlackBerry phones I've ever had.

Pretty much each one makes me say, "best hardware I've ever used" ... because I'm pretty sure that's what I've said about almost every one of them (not the Leap or Q5 as much, but they're also nice in their own way).

andy957 likes this.
    03-19-16 11:50 PM

Posted via CB10
    Hahahah i would think that i have the IQ but EQ is another story....

So funny that you mentioned the Passport...i came from the Passport, used it for 6 months then changed to the Priv...
    03-20-16 12:00 AM
55 123