Built for Business - Learn more about BlackBerry KEY2
06-10-19 12:22 PM
28 12
tools
    mine failed... I sent it to a repair shop claiming to have repaired Priv before... replaced microUSB and after under a week it failed again... sent it back and he said the connection block on the motherboard just above the microUSB was burnt... I found a used motherboard from eBay and he put that in... burned out again... he gave a partial refund... charger was checked and changed in between... BlackBerry branded Chargers... now the Priv lives on QI and functions just fine... but I got a KEYᵒⁿᵉ for daily use although I like the physicality of the Priv much better, not so much the heat and lag and such... a Priv2 with modern, reliable innards? I would buy it first in line...
    06-10-19 12:00 PM
    Settings > About phone > Model number

STV100-2 (Verizon) and STV100-1 (AT&T, T-Mobile, Shop BlackBerry USA/Canada) devices have wireless charging.
    If it turns out you do have QI charge receiver in the Priv, treat yourself to this... (below)... it is a QI Power Bank that charges your phone by wireless, and when at home the back of it is a receiver and charges from your home qi charge stand or plate... cool
    Attached Thumbnails Priv USB port failure-131976.jpg  
    06-10-19 12:09 PM
    I found the magnetic cables worked well but a different problem emerged - the magnetic tips are easy to lose if they pop out of the phone. So I have a couple of cables with no tips to use with them. Would anyone know where replacements could be found? Trying major electronic sites and ebay so far with no result. Thank you.
    Try AliExpress. Though I'm certain you could find it from a Chinese seller on eBay too.
    06-10-19 12:22 PM
28 12