Wonder if there is anyone that has experienced this problem or if anyone can offer some suggestions because so far Blackberry and AT&T have not been able to solve this problem and I'm beyond frustrated. My mom bought a priv when it first came out direct from AT&T. The phone has not received and will not receive updates. The last security update it received was April 2016. The phone is model STV100-1 it's running Android version 5.1.1 any other info you think would help please let me know. Blackberry quickly dismissed this as an AT&T problem and AT&T tried to help and even said there's an update available and pushed it through but it was never received. I even waited over night as they suggested and then factory restored the phone as they suggested and still nothing.

Posted via CB10
    10-15-17 09:41 AM
    Try loading a factory image: https://ca.blackberry.com/content/bl...OS-Reload.html

You'd want AAO486 for AT&T STV100-1, which is Marshmallow 6.0.1 and the September 2017 security update.
    BigBadWulf likes this.
    10-15-17 09:58 AM
    Thank you. I'll try that. Don't know why Blackberry didn't refer me to this page.

Posted via CB10
    10-15-17 10:22 AM
    Odd...I have n unlocked att stv1 and last year BlackBerry worked something out with att and one of the updates turned the phone into a tmobile phone and received all the updates.
    10-15-17 01:36 PM
    This page is definitely your best friend. 😃 it does however wipe your phone to factory default which isn't ideal but at least you will be getting the latest OS version.

The first time doing this can be a little stressful but all should go well and normally takes 15 minutes or so for the files to copy over.
    10-15-17 02:36 PM
    Cannot thank the CrackBerry community enough. I can't tell you how much time I wasted going back and forth with Blackberry and AT&T only to have my problem solved in less than 20 minutes. Thank you all again!

Posted via CB10
    Matty and BigBadWulf like this.
    10-15-17 08:48 PM
    Cannot thank the CrackBerry community enough. I can't tell you how much time I wasted going back and forth with Blackberry and AT&T only to have my problem solved in less than 20 minutes. Thank you all again!

Posted via CB10
    If you have any other queries or questions. Please don't hesitate to ask. 😃 We are always here to help.

If you follow the install instructions on the page all should go well.
    BigBadWulf likes this.
    10-16-17 04:47 AM