Make sure you return it, so I can buy it on Amazon Warehouse Deals.
    Make sure to also leave a bad review and check the "defective" box like a lot of people do just so they can sidestep return shipping and restocking fees. This will cause Amazon to eventually pull the item for a brief period to look into the reasoning for lots of returns. Don't forget.
    anon4226395 likes this.
    10-05-15 11:00 PM
    I like glitter. I don't live by faith. I always lick the cookies, even in the store.

If BlackBerry offers 30day return, it's to entice fence sitters to try without risk.

If it is returned, you can surely purchase the returned one proffered as new at full price from those digitalriver scamps.

Since I am not willing to drag all the way to Waterloo to hold a Priv in my hand, the trial period is the only other option unless JC wants to let me hold his when he shows up at my house to beat me up after all my insulting comments here.

I fear lack of uniformity & functionality of the Priv experience, glitchy BlackBerry wannabee implementation on android, & trouble with the hardware. I may wait for the round of discounts soon to follow the release since my passport works just fine...

As stated, research is the key. Problem is you're asking about a device and it's not available yet. Kinda like the cart before the horses. You can make calls /email inquiries, but that doesn't mean that return policies won't change. Sounds like you should be with the fence-sitting group......cookie-licker!
    bbnrs likes this.
    10-06-15 09:10 AM
    Doesn't US carriers have a 30 day trial? Just do the trial and return it and order online if you like it or keep it if you like the service

Most likely, wait a month or two and watch people sell online
    10-06-15 10:00 AM
    Make sure to also leave a bad review and check the "defective" box like a lot of people do just so they can sidestep return shipping and restocking fees. This will cause Amazon to eventually pull the item for a brief period to look into the reasoning for lots of returns. Don't forget.
    We both know that there were a lot of bad passports.. .hahah
    10-06-15 03:32 PM
29 12