I went to sleep and everything was fine, and the phone is actually pretty new. Only one month old and it was new when I got it! Anyways, when I woke up, my phone had rebooted itself because it was asking me for my password to start android, that has never happened to me, and now the touchscreen won't respond in any way. I've tried both soft and hard reset and nothing. Idk what to do, imo it's not broken because it has never even fallen on the floor, and it was perfect last night. This is freaking me out

Posted via Passport SE
    11-12-16 10:44 AM
    A password upon startup is a security setting. Can you type in what it would most likely be on the pbk?
    11-12-16 10:49 AM
    Physical keyboard works perfectly and also every other button, also the touch pad of the physical keyboard. It's the full touchscreen that it's not working in any way

Posted via Passport SE
    11-12-16 10:54 AM
    A password upon startup is a security setting. Can you type in what it would most likely be on the pbk?
    Yeah i know but i never reeboted the phone, it rebooted in the middle of the night so when i woke up, it was asking me to start android. That has never happened to me before (the phone rebooting itself)

Posted via Passport SE
    11-12-16 10:56 AM
    I went to sleep and everything was fine, and the phone is actually pretty new. Only one month old and it was new when I got it! Anyways, when I woke up, my phone had rebooted itself because it was asking me for my password to start android, that has never happened to me, and now the touchscreen won't respond in any way. I've tried both soft and hard reset and nothing. Idk what to do, imo it's not broken because it has never even fallen on the floor, and it was perfect last night. This is freaking me out

Posted via Passport SE
    Asking for password for starting ur Android phone is a security function. Sure enough you would have put a password when you would have got it first and would have got ur phone set up.
    Phone generally doesn't reboot on its own so why it did is something i wont be able to comment.
    If you put a wrong password for starting ur. Android it will send a mail to ur email id from where you are reset ur password.

However wd recommend u to do ur R&D in the net before u actually do that. All the best
    11-14-16 03:31 AM