My new Priv is 2 days old. I got a Seidio slide case and a clear glass screen protector for it.
    I was happy with them until I dropped my phone. It fell from the nightstand, nothing serious. I wasn't worried because I thought it has good protection...
    But then I saw my glass protector got shattered.
    So I went online and searched for other glass protectors and read reviews.

All of the glass protectors (whether if are clear, or with black lines and clear slot for the logo) won't have glue all over the surface that touches the screen. Instead, they only have a thin stripe of glue at all 4 edges of the screen. That makes them easy to install and bubble-free.

Downside is they will all shatter instantly from a small impact.

Is there any good screen protection out there?
    12-02-16 01:55 PM
    I've been looking for a good screen protector for the Priv forever. I'm not interested in another layer of glass but I can't even find a normal screen protector that will cover the curved glass.
    12-02-16 02:16 PM
    I keep trying curved normal screen protectors and only get a few weeks before the edges peel
    12-02-16 02:26 PM
    Try g colour screen protectors from amazon pricey but they are full hard plastic and stick all around the screen
    12-02-16 04:39 PM
    I use Ghost Armor. They're the best. A little pricey. But a good warranty and fits my Priv's curved screen perfectly.

Ghost Armor | Shields Screen Protectors Scratchproof Skins
    12-03-16 03:15 PM
    I use Ghost Armor. They're the best. A little pricey. But a good warranty and fits my Priv's curved screen perfectly.

Ghost Armor | Shields Screen Protectors Scratchproof Skins
    Did you apply it yourself?
    12-03-16 04:06 PM
    how is the priv compared to bb10 beter - same - worse
    12-08-16 10:26 AM
    I just picked up a Priv and bought the ArmorSuit MilitaryShield to go on it as a screen protector. So far it is sticking to the curved edges and looks great. Very clear & no orange peel look to it. The shield just went on two nights ago so we'll see how it lasts.

Application was different than other shields in that the shield seemed less tacky and slid around much more than others I've applied. This did make it easier to install but makes me wonder if it will peel off quicker.

Posted via CB10
    12-08-16 11:06 AM