My Mazda3 media center won't fully display texts from my PRIV - it just shows the name of the sender, etc. but no message content. Emails display fine, phone works, so it's not my Bluetooth connection. I've tried adjusting setting on phone and Mazda. Anyone else have this problem? Suggestions?
    05-06-17 10:27 AM
    I think it may be hit and miss how well car systems work with the BT for messaging. My car keeps showing emails from Travelers Insurance. I don't get any from them (their insured hit me 3 years ago and it is over). I even killed their entry in my contacts but still 3 out of 4 emails show as from them. The text is from whoever but not the header.
    05-06-17 02:09 PM
    I think it may be hit and miss how well car systems work with the BT for messaging. My car keeps showing emails from Travelers Insurance. I don't get any from them (their insured hit me 3 years ago and it is over). I even killed their entry in my contacts but still 3 out of 4 emails show as from them. The text is from whoever but not the header.
    lol... That's why I have a car with a cassette player (with a stuck cassette which won't play )... No problem with any BT connections, texts, emails and whatnot.
    FF22 likes this.
    05-06-17 03:28 PM