I miss some productivity features on the square-button = "Task-switcher/recetly used apps".

* As you are in this mode you can scroll up/down by capacitive gesture on PKB but can't select an app by e.g. double-tab on pkb. This could be done by highlighting the apps one after the other when scrolling up/down.

* Another feature would be ”left/right" gesture to switch to automatically to next/ previous in list without double tap to select. This would then be nearly a "full swipe for next app" feature like on webOS (with one tap more to open Task-switcher all the time).

* Also PKB typing support would be great there for filtering for appnames before selecting:
    Entering "f" would e.g. only present opened apps "Fotos" and "Firefox" .
    or for me even better:
    Make "device-search by typing" also be available on square-button not only circle (home) button.
    Last edited by gizmo21; 06-15-16 at 04:10 AM.
    FF22 and Event4izon like this.
    05-22-16 06:57 AM
    This app-switcher gesture to switch between apps in fullscreen would be a nice feature for the Privs-edge

Video see on 3:30min:
    Nubia Z11 hands-on - Android Authority
    or

Video here on 00:10min
    Nubia Z11: Das Rubbeln ist immer noch nicht praktisch - Golem.de

Priv Task Switcher / "Recently used apps" missing features-zte-nubia-z11-15.jpeg
    09-01-16 04:46 AM
    PKB selection in taskswitcher works only in Rolodex mode with ENTER, but the pkb scrolling so sensitive there that you can't really "choose" the right app you want to switch to by only using PKB.
    FF22 likes this.
    04-20-17 06:21 AM
    If you're looking for a bit more functionality in task switching, try out EAS. I've been using it since my old G3 for task switching. You can switch between the last two apps by just touching the hotspot area plus some other useful features.
    FF22 likes this.
    04-20-17 05:32 PM
    If you're looking for a bit more functionality in task switching, try out EAS. I've been using it since my old G3 for task switching. You can switch between the last two apps by just touching the hotspot area plus some other useful features.
    You always manage to find interesting apps!
    04-20-17 07:49 PM
    https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...off.easyswitch

Worth a try and doesn't seem to need too many permissions (perhaps SD card permission is only for customizing the icon but why full network access?)

I would better like it to have it integrated in BlackBerry Android but will try it, thx.
    04-21-17 12:42 AM
    Worth a try and doesn't seem to need too many permissions (perhaps SD card permission is only for customizing the icon but why full network access?)
    You can always deny background data usage if you think it doesn't need it.
    Though since it's kinda ON all the time, that may not do much. The definition of background is a little vague in these cases.
    04-21-17 07:59 AM
    I installed LAS Last Task Switcher in the wait for Nougat. It uses very little permissions but needs, like other of those apps since Lollypop "Usage data access" which means access to used applist and provider data and language setting and therefore it's nice no network connection permission is needed, so data stays hopefully on phone.

https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...astappswitcher
    05-11-17 11:53 PM
    I use the pro version of swifty switch. I think it's pretty versatile.
    https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...switcher.trial
    05-12-17 12:33 AM