Hi all,
    I have been having problems with the Priv for a while where it would reboot every time I plugged it into the charger. I tried everything from removing non critical apps to cleaning the USB port, booting in safe mode and also tried different chargers. Nothing worked.
    Today I backed up everything and did a factory reset hoping it may fix the problem.
    To my disappointment, not only did it not work but now it is stuck in a boot loop even with the charger unplugged. I cant even get through the phone setup screens before it craps itself and reboots.
    I cannot find a way to perform another reset without using the option in settings, which I cant even get to.

Any advice for a completely frustrated, long time BB user?
    Thanks.
    11-06-16 12:01 AM
    I'd think that it's an os problem. You can always run an autoloader. You already have your backup file
    11-06-16 12:20 AM
    I believe you're right and I've already started downloading the AAG853 update.
    Living in the smallest island nation in the world in the middle of the Pacific means bad internet and an ETA of 16 hours for the download to complete. FML.
    Thanks for confirming my suspicions anyway.
    11-06-16 12:24 AM
    Does anyone have the USB drivers needed to use the autoloader? The BB website is showing an error when following its own links.
    Thanks.
    11-06-16 05:19 AM
    Just a quick update.
    I successfully loaded the latest OS which was 1.9GB and everything looks to be fine.
    Only issue I now have is that the the phone said that the SD card was unrecognizable so I ejected it and reinserted it and now all the files are missing but the folders are still present. No photos, music, videos. Nothing.
    Suggestions?
    11-06-16 08:02 PM
    Just a quick update.
    I successfully loaded the latest OS which was 1.9GB and everything looks to be fine.
    Only issue I now have is that the the phone said that the SD card was unrecognizable so I ejected it and reinserted it and now all the files are missing but the folders are still present. No photos, music, videos. Nothing.
    Suggestions?
    If you have a reader for the computer try that. There are also data recovery programs for the computer to try and read sd-cards.

Was your card formatted as adaptable memory or as a separate drive?
    11-06-16 08:29 PM