I have been following the posts on the demise of the Priv. Contrary to what has been written, the Priv is still posted and shown on the BlackBerry Web site. My only reason for considering a jump to a Key one is a green line running down the length of my screen that I don't want to invest in repair.

Brian
    10-03-17 11:36 AM
    Why would it be removed? It's still an existing product that people are actively using and therefore, still searching for information about. Plus, you know, BlackBerry isn't the best at cleaning up their sites anyway. There's still tons of pages from BBOS active.
    10-03-17 11:45 AM
    My only reason for considering a jump to a Key one is a green line running down the length of my screen that I don't want to invest in repair.

Brian
    Try pressing at the top of the screen just above or near the green line. It may disappear. It may come back, but just repeat as necessary.
    10-03-17 01:27 PM
    Why would it be removed? It's still an existing product that people are actively using and therefore, still searching for information about. Plus, you know, BlackBerry isn't the best at cleaning up their sites anyway. There's still tons of pages from BBOS active.
    I don't think you can buy one from BlackBerry though. You have to go to resellers to find one.
    10-03-17 04:05 PM
    I don't think you can buy one from BlackBerry though. You have to go to resellers to find one.
    I never said you could. Neither did the OP. As I noted, that's part of why it's still listed. It serves as an information/help portal for those still interested in the details, information, and help possibly even purchasing. Doesn't make much sense to remove all of it.

https://us.blackberry.com/smartphone...blackberry/buy
    10-03-17 04:17 PM