Nice to see the Priv selling decently. I'm sure both outlets received limited stock, but nonetheless the phone is selling. Hopefully the momentum continues.
    12-10-15 08:30 AM
    Was not aware either had them..... were they sold by these companies, or were they 3rd party items.

(really hate how Walmart has become like Amazon and has 3rd party retailers on their site now).
    12-10-15 09:28 AM
    I'm sure they didn't have a large inventory, but would be nice to know the approximate.

Posted via CB10
    12-10-15 10:01 AM
    If these are online outlets then I would be surprised if they had any inventory. They are taking the orders but I'll be they are being shipped from a wholesaler directly.
    12-10-15 10:22 AM
    I'm sure they didn't have a large inventory, but would be nice to know the approximate.

Posted via CB10
    New this year, Walmarts mobile users can get a first look at the retailers Black Friday circular, available today through the Walmart app.

Walmart will never be the retailer that broadcasts a great price on Black Friday and then ends up only having a few in stock, added Bratspies. We bought deep on televisions, toys and more to ensure hundreds of customers in a store not tens of customers get the gift they want.

I realize this is related to black friday sales...but maybe they feel the same way about promotions in general.

Walmart?s Black Friday 2015 In Three Words: Deals, Availability, Simplicity
    Camelhmpz likes this.
    12-10-15 10:23 AM
    I think these will be constantly "out of stock", at least I know the retailers in Canada are like that. I have never seen NCIX or Amazon.ca ever listing "In Stock".

They are using just in time manufacturing.
    12-10-15 10:28 AM
    The Curve is out of stock also.....

Posted via CB10
    12-11-15 12:43 AM
    The Curve is out of stock also.....

Posted via CB10
    I think we can safely assume that's due to other reasons.

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android
    12-11-15 06:59 AM