People, while the hub might not be on par with BlackBerry 10, it is far superior to any other method on android.

#CB10 #workwide #Silver
    Thank you very much people obsess to much.. Don't like it don't get it or if it can be improved get it test it and let's tell blackberry what to improve on this is a gen 1 product like BB10 was.. It will get better once the Priv flies off the shelf.. I already have ideas on the Priv 2 or Priv Se.

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android
    Graheem likes this.
    10-28-15 11:23 AM
    BlackBerry Priv Simulator Re-Appears On TELUS Website BlackBerryOS.com - BlackBerry Priv Simulator Re-Appears On TELUS Website
    TERDIE and Frosty_Power like this.
    10-29-15 10:32 AM
    Let's see if it stays!

Posted via CB10
    10-29-15 10:35 AM
    I have a feeling an announcement or launch is coming with a big BANG.
    10-29-15 10:35 AM
    I can confirm that BlackBerry Engineers have been playing with Android since day one. BlackBerry came very close to going all in on Android in 2010-11 I believe but changed mind when they bought QNX.
    That was the discussion I had with the CIO 6 months ago who has been there 15 years. He wanted to go Android but obviously it was not his decision.

Posted from my Z30 with Google Play Store
    10-29-15 10:40 AM
    10-29-15 11:23 AM
    I can confirm that BlackBerry Engineers have been playing with Android since day one. BlackBerry came very close to going all in on Android in 2010-11 I believe but changed mind when they bought QNX.
    That was the discussion I had with the CIO 6 months ago who has been there 15 years. He wanted to go Android but obviously it was not his decision.

Posted from my Z30 with Google Play Store
    I wonder how different things would have been, good or bad, if they had transitioned to Android then.

Posted via CB10
    10-29-15 11:24 AM
    ...and down again. Error message changed though, not the 403 but 404.
    10-29-15 12:44 PM
    dam dam and dam I issed the first time round and looks like the second time now
    10-29-15 12:56 PM
    dam dam and dam I issed the first time round and looks like the second time now
    If there's something you're particularly interested in, let me know and I'll see what I can find.
    10-29-15 01:38 PM
    I figured the first time was an honest mistake on their end. But a 2nd time? Seriously Telus, get your **** together.

Posted via CB10
    10-29-15 01:43 PM
    I figured the first time was an honest mistake on their end. But a 2nd time? Seriously Telus, get your **** together.

Posted via CB10
    More like BlackBerry get it together and launch the device properly demo the features and talk about market roll-outs etc release camera samples etc like normal ppl do ... generate hype ...
    10-29-15 07:54 PM
    One of the most important features in the Hub at BB10 and the email client is the possibility to use RTF which makes it possible to have different fonts, bold fonts, numbered lists etc as I often write rather content rich emails. The other thing is the possibility to answer in line wuthout ruin the formatting which was received in an email. Thus works fantastic in BB10. How about in the Priv Hub?
    Could not find this anywhere, but I could have missed it:-)

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android
    10-30-15 03:02 AM
    10-30-15 03:27 AM
    It's back up. BlackBerry PRIV
    RigoMonster likes this.
    10-30-15 09:07 AM
    Privberry who has a unit seems to confirm what we thought - except for email, the hub just evokes other apps - so it is what we thought an email app with bells.
    10-30-15 09:28 AM
    Thanks for the simulator link - one of the main feature i was worried about was the file manager integration with hub's email. I can see now that you can attach multiple files using the file manager while composing an email. This feature is not available in iphone or android. Great!! I'll take a plunge and get this device now!!
    sidhuk and cbvinh like this.
    10-30-15 11:17 AM
    The simulator is more of a tutorial. Seems like a great device and the OS is fine. No problem. I just do not need a PKB or its capacitive features. I can wait for the all touch.

Posted via CB10
    10-30-15 05:03 PM
    Privberry who has a unit seems to confirm what we thought - except for email, the hub just evokes other apps - so it is what we thought an email app with bells.
    So are all recent messages from different accounts listed together in the hub or do you have to access the accounts separately?

Posted via CB10
    10-30-15 05:27 PM
    So are all recent messages from different accounts listed together in the hub or do you have to access the accounts separately?

Posted via CB10
    According to what he said email, text and bbm
    10-30-15 05:28 PM

Posted via CB10
    I would wait for some official reviews. Because some posters here have very specific mind of their own and won't give you the right info cleverly. Which is disgrace. As for as I have read, beside email, text, phone calls and twitter, others may be included or on their way. Still, few more days and everything will be all in the open.

Posted via CB10
    bungaboy and Brandon Tobias like this.
    10-31-15 10:05 AM
    I thought it was clear that "all recent messages from different accounts listed together in the hub".
    When you select a message to read it opens the account associated with that message.
    Attached Thumbnails Priv simulator-using-blackberry-hub-intro-1-8.jpg  
    10-31-15 10:25 AM
    I thought it was clear that "all recent messages from different accounts listed together in the hub".
    When you select a message to read it opens the account associated with that message.
    Yes the debate has been about if you can reply in the Hub (like on BB10) or if it opens them in the actual apps - so far it *appears* that reply in hub is for email, BBM and possible tweet with I think text opening in the app.

As Sidhuk - that information could be out of date or subject to change as they develop the hub email app.
    10-31-15 10:37 AM
    Yes the debate has been about if you can reply in the Hub (like on BB10) or if it opens them in the actual apps - so far it *appears* that reply in hub is for email, BBM and possible tweet with I think text opening in the app.

As Sidhuk - that information could be out of date or subject to change as they develop the hub email app.
    Information is out there.

Posted via CB10
    10-31-15 11:05 AM
    Information is out there.

Posted via CB10
    Could you point to it? All the stuff we have so far points to fairly limited capabilities in the current version.
    10-31-15 11:12 AM
386 ... 13141516