11-09-19 01:01 AM
60 123
tools
    Thanks, I know the issues but crackberry is always up with a solution in the forums . From what I am told it is not branded, it is as if bought from shop crackberry, in that they do not have branded stock phones, where I live, carrier has to give you the phone as if it was a retail phone sale and not phone company handset. They have some vodafone specific terminals though but priv is a stand alone buy really and factory unlocked.

So looking forward to it (keeping my passport too, so I m twice as happy

Posted via CB10 on my beloved Passport
    Once you get it squared away the way you want it, the Priv is awesome!!! I just blew a apple users mind last night when I pulled out my Priv. She said, "what kind of phone is that, it is NICE" . Blew her mine when I said BlackBerry powered by Droid lol.

Posted via CB10 for my sexy Priv
    10-12-16 08:50 PM
    Or at ALL!

They just have the worst execution of any marketing plan they have had in the last 15 years!

I still hear people say, 'oh they still make those?!'

Posted via CB10
    mh1983, WT44 and bluesqueen23 like this.
    10-12-16 09:30 PM
    I just saw a Priv at Pizza Pizza in Aylmer QC

Posted via the handsome BlackBerry PRIV
    10-14-16 07:07 PM
    Besides they have McDavid now.. and some pretty good additions..

Posted via CB10
    Exactly!

Posted via the PrivZilla!
    10-14-16 08:09 PM
    I got my priv yesterday and over half a dozen colleagues in office loved it. They had no idea that such a God looking phone exists that seem to be a touch screen and has a brilliant looking physical keyboard up its sleeves. BlackBerry marketing seems to be absolutely nonexistent!!

Posted via CB10
    FF22 likes this.
    10-15-16 05:13 AM
    Besides they have McDavid now.. and some pretty good additions..

Posted via CB10
    Wow. McDavid looks so good. So skillful.

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android on my Priv
    10-15-16 11:35 AM
    Only ONE sighting so far here in Davao City, Philippines. Carried by a telephone operator working at the company just above our level.

Made me gasp. I'm only rockin' a Q5, albeit trusty not rusty!

Posted via CB10 on the BlackBerry Q5
    Been using BlackBerry handsets as secondary phones since 2013. Although I've had Iphone and Android handsets as primary phones since 2008, I found the pkb on BlackBerry handsets more productive - the 9900 and the Q10 (I bought one for me and one for my son) specifically. Anxious that I won't ever see another BlackBerry like the Q10, I even bought a brand new one again two months ago.

Finally decided to make the jump to the Priv last month, and I couldn't be happier. BlackBerry handsets have become unicorns here in the Philippines. I've never seen the Priv in the wild at all, either here in the Philippines or abroad when I travel.

The last time I saw anyone at all using BlackBerry handsets was three years back in my previous company where most were issued Curve models for work email.

I'm very happy with my new Priv. So satisfied that I'm contemplating buying a second Priv just for backup since BlackBerry's announcement that they will farm out manufacturing to third parties.
    11-01-16 10:21 AM
    San Francisco Bay Area here and I've NOT SEEN ONE at all!

I see more BB Classics and Bolds. Seen maybe two Z10s and 2 Passports in a two years span. But I have not even seen anyone with a Priv or Passport SE.

I may be the only person around here with a Priv. A friend just bought her dad a white Passport though. So at least THREE passports around this area. LOL
    11-01-16 11:11 AM
    I have never seen a PRIV in the wild, but I was in a meeting at the beginning of last year and saw two gentlemen from Mexico using Z10's (company issued). Those were the only newer BlackBerry devices I have seen in the wild.
    11-01-16 05:45 PM
    San Francisco Bay Area here and I've NOT SEEN ONE at all!

I see more BB Classics and Bolds. Seen maybe two Z10s and 2 Passports in a two years span. But I have not even seen anyone with a Priv or Passport SE.

I may be the only person around here with a Priv. A friend just bought her dad a white Passport though. So at least THREE passports around this area. LOL
    Hey I think I just spotted a priv at the supermarket yesterday. But like all people with BlackBerrys, they only have them out for a brief couple of seconds then back into a coat pocket. First priv I've seen in a while but definitely not the firts Priv I've seen in the wild.
    11-09-19 01:01 AM
60 123