I live in Waterloo, ont so I see Blackberrys fairly often, but never a Priv. That was until last week when I saw a wild Priv in the hands of some one in Marketing at work.
    10-10-16 08:36 AM
    I saw a guy in NYC at 24/7 on 26th and 5th Ave with a Priv. Same day saw a guy in a coffee shop with a Passport. A rare double in one day!

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android
    I saw a woman on the 6 train using one, was shocked!

Posted via CB10
    10-10-16 10:32 AM
    Pretty sure Tim Allen switched from his red passport to the priv on "Last Man Standing" I have not gotten a good look yet but I'm pretty sure

10-10-16 11:25 AM
    I saw it too. Thought I may have been the only one that caught it.

I actually work with a guy that has one. He is always on it lol. Guess they are still "crackberries"

10-10-16 01:12 PM
    It was probably me!

Posted via the PrivZilla!
    Lol was it you really? I can't recall what the person was wearing..
    Can you guess where in the mall I could have spotted you?

Posted via the handsome BlackBerry PRIV
    10-10-16 05:08 PM
    I live in Hamilton, ON and haven't seen anyone use a Priv. Just the odd Classic and Passport.
    10-10-16 05:29 PM
    Saw a guy the other day in a business trip I was in eastern Europe. When I saw him the passport and asked if he liked and was happy with his Priv... he said "so much so, that..." and he reached in his bag: "...I have two of them"

Played around with iit a bit... placed the order in today...
    Priv as my main phone and the passport using the Priv's hotspot will keep being my workstation bb10 trustworthy friend...

Looking sooo forward to spotting my priv in my mail box this week !

Posted via CB10 on my beloved Passport
    LyoobaBerry likes this.
    10-10-16 05:38 PM
    Saw a guy the other day in a business trip I was in eastern Europe. When I saw him the passport and asked if he liked and was happy with his Priv... he said "so much so, that..." and he reached in his bag: "...I have two of them"

Played around with iit a bit... placed the order in today...
    Priv as my main phone and the passport using the Priv's hotspot will keep being my workstation bb10 trustworthy friend...

Looking sooo forward to spotting my priv in my mail box this week !

Which version did you get?? Hopefully the right one, or you are for a headache! Hopefully you got a shopBB version or an Amazon purchased shopBB version unlocked!

Posted via CB10 for my sexy Priv
    10-10-16 05:43 PM
    Lol was it you really? I can't recall what the person was wearing..
    Can you guess where in the mall I could have spotted you?

Well if you're being serious the wife and I like going to Old Navy, but I also hit up Tommy, Puma and I think Lidz on my own.

I would have been wearing my Oilers hat.

10-10-16 06:30 PM
    Well if you're being serious the wife and I like going to Old Navy, but I also hit up Tommy, Puma and I think Lidz on my own.

Happy or sad to see Nail go?

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android on my Priv
    10-10-16 07:07 PM

To be honest I don't recall the hat but the man I saw was sitting on one the wooden chairs around that fire place, so either it was you or there was another one in the wild!

10-10-16 08:41 PM
    Which version did you get?? Hopefully the right one, or you are for a headache! Hopefully you got a shopBB version or an Amazon purchased shopBB version unlocked!

Just got an unlocked one from vodafone... you have officially scared me now... :/

...I m sure it is going to be ok!

10-10-16 11:51 PM
    Just got an unlocked one from vodafone... you have officially scared me now... :/

...I m sure it is going to be ok!

Lol, sorry.. Not trying to scare you, just trying to help you avoid the frustration others have suffered that didn't get a factory unlocked Priv. Main reason you don't want a "carrier branded" Priv is because any issues and/or updates you have, will have to wait MONTHS for, after its already been released to factory unlocked Privs months prior.

Basically carrier branded Privs don't get the software updates and bug fixes on time. They get them months after BlackBerry has already released them.

10-11-16 09:41 AM
    I was at a recent gathering in Toronto and noticed a number of people were carrying and using their Priv. I was surprised that out of the dozen or so people I noticed with smartphones, the Privs outnumbered all the other brands combined. I should have taken a picture. In the Waterloo region, I do notice a lot of BlackBerries of different vintages. BlackBerries are still common which is a testament to their usefulness and durability.
    Last edited by Enyigma; 10-11-16 at 09:58 PM.
    10-11-16 09:49 AM
    I saw a woman on the 6 train using one, was shocked!

Posted via CB10
    I probably don't want to know, but why is that shocking?
    10-11-16 10:48 AM
    I see one every time I pull it off the holster.
    bigedschukar likes this.
    10-11-16 10:52 AM
    The first time I saw a priv in the wild was one the hands of a woman. Don't see anything surprising about it, she probably needed the pkb and a large screen

10-11-16 11:45 AM
    I saw the priv in the wild of all places at a church.. no case..

Posted via CB10
    10-11-16 05:10 PM
    Mine goes to church every Sunday. Most of the other phones are iPhones and a few Androids.
    10-11-16 08:13 PM
    I probably don't want to know, but why is that shocking?
    Well she was a bit older, 40s/50s and didn't appear to be a business type. So I wonder how she would have ended up choosing the phone.

Also shocking because in NYC all you see is Galaxy or iPhone.

Posted via CB10
    10-11-16 08:19 PM
    Well she was a bit older, 40s/50s and didn't appear to be a business type. So I wonder how she would have ended up choosing the phone.

Also shocking because in NYC all you see is Galaxy or iPhone.

Posted via CB10
    I consider that a kid!
    WT44 likes this.
    10-11-16 09:50 PM
    Happy or sad to see Nail go?

Happy, no value ad in my opinion.

10-11-16 10:09 PM
    Happy, no value ad in my opinion.

Besides they have McDavid now.. and some pretty good additions..

Posted via CB10
    10-11-16 10:21 PM
    Nail scored his first goal against my kings. Celebrated like he just won game 7, round 4. Ridiculous. Downhill from there.

10-11-16 11:41 PM
    Lol, sorry.. Not trying to scare you, just trying to help you avoid the frustration others have suffered that didn't get a factory unlocked Priv. Main reason you don't want a "carrier branded" Priv is because any issues and/or updates you have, will have to wait MONTHS for, after its already been released to factory unlocked Privs months prior.

Basically carrier branded Privs don't get the software updates and bug fixes on time. They get them months after BlackBerry has already released them.

Thanks, I know the issues but crackberry is always up with a solution in the forums . From what I am told it is not branded, it is as if bought from shop crackberry, in that they do not have branded stock phones, where I live, carrier has to give you the phone as if it was a retail phone sale and not phone company handset. They have some vodafone specific terminals though but priv is a stand alone buy really and factory unlocked.

So looking forward to it (keeping my passport too, so I m twice as happy

10-12-16 09:38 AM
60 123