This format does not show up in textra although I really like textra for its functionality. All voice messages with transcription and audio link shows up like this in messenger. If you click on the message the full transcription will pop up to be clear this a rogers voicemail feature called voicemail to text. Now if textra showed the same info and feature letting you know it's a vvm to text it would be ace.

вιaсĸвεггч� ᕵяiv (STV100-3 Rogers Wireless)via CB for Android 5.1.1
    off topic
    604 thats a vancouver number. I am on Van Isle, lol
    01-24-16 11:30 PM
    Just disable it in Settings -> Apps. Almost the same as removing it.

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android
    I tried disabling it once before and it didn't seem to do anything. For fun, I went to that option just now. First prompt is about other apps misbehaving and that I'll lose my data - ok. Second promt is about replacing the app with the factory version. I hit cancel at this point. If my memory serves me correctly, all that does it go back to the original version of the hub that came pre-loaded. Am I getting that wrong?
    01-24-16 11:47 PM
    I tried disabling it once before and it didn't seem to do anything. For fun, I went to that option just now. First prompt is about other apps misbehaving and that I'll lose my data - ok. Second promt is about replacing the app with the factory version. I hit cancel at this point. If my memory serves me correctly, all that does it go back to the original version of the hub that came pre-loaded. Am I getting that wrong?
    So, that will disable the app, and return it to the original that came preloaded. If you ever reenable it, make sure to update it before you set it up and stuff.

But yeah, that's the proper procedure to disable an app.

Posted via -sigh- Priv. Guess we have to get used to Android guys....
    01-25-16 12:12 AM
    Revert to factory version then disable. You didn't complete the steps.

01-25-16 06:54 AM
    Posted via -sigh- Priv. Guess we have to get used to Android guys....
    if this is the case and ppl arn't using the hub or the blackberry apps then may as well go and choose any of the android phones on the market
    01-25-16 09:16 AM
    I don't mind the hub on the priv. It's horrible compares to bb10 but for me I use the hub for email, text messages and bbm on the priv. It's slow to delete messages but other than that I can live with it knowing BlackBerry will continue to make improvements (hopefully)
    Gajja likes this.
    01-25-16 09:24 AM
    if this is the case and ppl arn't using the hub or the blackberry apps then may as well go and choose any of the android phones on the market
    Any of the Android phones on the market with a physical keyboard....oh wait.

Wezard likes this.
    01-25-16 09:25 AM
    Any of the Android phones on the market with a physical keyboard....oh wait.

oh yea that's right there is a pkb on the priv oh I soooo forgot about that oh wait no I didn't and its crap compared to the passport or the classic keyboard ......one more reason my priv is back in its box and I'm back to my passport ...........a proper blackberry
    01-25-16 09:33 AM
    oh yea that's right there is a pkb on the priv oh I soooo forgot about that oh wait no I didn't and its crap compared to the passport or the classic keyboard ......one more reason my priv is back in its box and I'm back to my passport ...........a proper blackberry
    Ummmm...OK whatever floats your boat.
    01-25-16 11:56 AM
    just out of curiosity, what are some of the reasons that people still use sms? ever since whatsapp, hangouts, etc I havent had a reason to use it.

Posted with the BlackBerry Priv
    There are heaps of people in the world that don't use smartphones, just use mobile phones (remember mobile phones?) and lots of these people text their friends / colleagues, so if you have a smartphone its good to be able to receive text :-)
    01-27-16 05:48 AM
    There are heaps of people in the world that don't use smartphones, just use mobile phones (remember mobile phones?) and lots of these people text their friends / colleagues, so if you have a smartphone its good to be able to receive text :-)
    it's also the fact the SMS is the only "app" that every phone has, no matter what OS and/or manufacturer.
    01-27-16 06:20 AM
    And frankly, domestically, I see no advantage of any of the messaging apps over SMS/MMS. With TMO in the USA, I get unlimited international SMS/MMS anyway. So messaging apps don't have much advantage, IMHO.

That said, I use BBM all the time with my SO, because she likes the stickers...

01-27-16 06:46 AM
    Does anyone know if there is a setting in Hub or Textra that allows my Textra SMS to save the draft in the Hub as well as the Textra app? Currently it only shows in the App, but I don't like going there, and takes extra steps, etc. Thanks.
    11-19-17 09:34 PM
    Yaata saves the draft in the hub, haven't used Textra in a long time, so can't answer directly.
    11-20-17 06:28 AM
164 ... 567