I've ordered a Priv from Shopbb US on 31st of August for that discounted price at $499.

Unfortunately there's some problem, I haven't received any email's to confirm the order or shipping, if I check the order status it shows nothing, just a blank page. I tried calling Customer Service but they never picked up. I contacted BlackBerry through Twitter, Facebook, Youtube and their community forums but still, no reply. I have no idea what to do. I even filled out their incident report twice but of course, no reply. Could someone please help?

Edit: Also, when I check my order history, it shows me 3 different entries if I check by PC, and 4 if I check on mobile. Each order has a different order status, I only actually ordered one though, I believe every time I checked the Priv on ShopBB to read the specifications and what not, it treated me as if I were about to place an order. It's crazy. I'll post screenshots in a couple of hours when I get home.

Posted via CB10
    Last edited by Lmuzzammil; 09-04-16 at 07:14 AM.
    09-04-16 07:03 AM
    you will have to keep calling fortunately. How do you know the order went through? if the page is blank doesn't that mean you never actually ordered it?
    09-04-16 07:06 AM
    It gave me a "thank you for your order" message on the invoice page when I was done with payment (they haven't charged my card though) and I also have an order number which I use to check the status of my order.

Posted via CB10
    09-04-16 07:11 AM
    Is ShopBB located in Canada or the US? It is Labor Day weekend so that might affect responses.

Good luck
    andy957 likes this.
    09-04-16 09:18 AM
    Mine shipped from IN

Posted via CB10 from AT&T Q10
    09-04-16 09:20 AM
    Is ShopBB located in Canada or the US? It is Labor Day weekend so that might affect responses.

Good luck

I ordered it from the US store if that makes any difference, also I'm sure they have some sort of automated email for orders so that wouldn't explain it. Besides, I ordered it 4 days ago, wasn't the weekend at the time.

Thanks though. Just frustrating, I don't know what to do.

Posted via CB10
    09-04-16 09:24 AM
    I ordered it from the US store if that makes any difference, also I'm sure they have some sort of automated email for orders so that wouldn't explain it. Besides, I ordered it 4 days ago, wasn't the weekend at the time.

Thanks though. Just frustrating, I don't know what to do.

Posted via CB10
    I had similar problems and finally vowed to never use shop BlackBerry again. Regardless of discounts it isn't worth it. Just wait to see how frustrating it becomes if you return the device. You'll want to put a gun to your head (that's a figure of speech btw)! Since those two horrible experiences, I buy elsewhere. I've had great experiences using both Amazon and eBay. Zero problems. Returns are simple. No frustration.

via Priv
    09-04-16 09:38 AM
    That's typical for Shop BlackBerry. They did the same thing when I ordered a Z30 from them. No confirmation email, no nothing and then a week later I get an email saying it will arrive in two days.

Posted via CB10
    Last edited by Drenegade; 09-04-16 at 10:47 AM.
    09-04-16 09:49 AM
    I ordered mine Wednesday also. Got a confirm email that night and shipping notice the next day. It was delivered yesterday. So I'd say it sounds like you got caught in a glitch somewhere. I didn't do express shipping either.

Posted via CB10 from AT&T Q10
    09-04-16 10:02 AM