Hi there I'm new to the BlackBerry priv i bought it last week and it was ok but yesterday I noticed the bottom 3rd of the screen flickers a different shade of brightness , sometimes it's not there then it'll start flickering again , any thoughts on this please ? Many thanks

My phone is unlocked and is model stv100-4 and running android 6.0.1

Thanks in advance
    Attached Thumbnails Priv screen flickering, need advice!-86.jpg  
    11-01-17 01:53 PM
    Return it. There's no mystery or help that can really be offered here. It's a hardware issue that needs to be addressed via return/exchange/warranty. You can try a factory reset if you're not really wanting to return it or whatever, but I'm guessing it won't help.
    11-01-17 02:20 PM
    This has started to happen to my priv too. shows up randomly and then vanishes just as random , or with a reboot. Dood I didn't pay too much for it. Need a K¹ asap!
    11-09-17 09:15 PM
    Mine just started doing this a week ago. Its now about 1.5yrs old. Pretty much guessing it is a no fix kind of deal and I'll be looking to get another one or the KEYone.
    11-14-17 03:31 AM
    Mine has been like this for the last 2 months. Seems to have to do with temperatures. When I'm out in low temperatures it starts flickering and even gets a green colour "overlay". When I'm back in room temperature it goes back to normal. If i keep it in a warm pocket, this doesn't happen.
    Guess I'm in for a new phone soon. Mine is about a year and a half.
    11-14-17 05:06 AM