I am thinking of either selling my Priv cheap here or giving it to my mother in law in Russia. I just downloaded the Google Keyboard to get Russian but has anyone used this phone in Russia.... i assume it will work fine.

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android
    05-29-16 01:56 PM
    I am thinking of either selling my Priv cheap here or giving it to my mother in law in Russia. I just downloaded the Google Keyboard to get Russian but has anyone used this phone in Russia.... i assume it will work fine.

Hi GLAT,

The BlackBerry Keyboard supports Russian, both Cyrillic and Russian transliteration... no need to use the Google Keyboard unless you prefer it. If you have any issues with Russian input with the BlackBerry Keyboard post them here and we will investigate.

Colin, from BlackBerry
    FF22 likes this.
    05-29-16 07:48 PM
    May I then ask for Serbian cyrilic keyboard too?
    Since I'm in this thread already, must ask, why is Priv's vkb offering symbols the opposite way than how it is on Passport? Just now, I had to swipe four times in order for question mark and a coma.

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Priv by BlackBerry
    08-11-16 05:22 PM
    One caveat here though - you can't set up a multi-language keyboard including both Russian and a western language... so you can't fast switch.

08-12-16 02:59 AM
    http://help.blackberry.com/en/keyboa...046357414.html

Well I can at least switch between english/german and russian by longpressing SPACE or even faster back and forth of the two latest used languages by using ALT+ENTER (which would be nice if one could do this for switching between the 2 latest used apps e.g. CTRL+E but that's a different story)

Helpsites on BB are highly underrated by the consumer, they are really good:
    http://help.blackberry.com/en/keyboa...217863277.html
    FF22 and LyoobaBerry like this.
    08-12-16 03:09 AM