Roughly 30% more according to my estimates on SOT. But then I also started streaming pretty heavily throughout the day every day.

Today's a little extreme, on conference calls on Bluetooth all day.

Priv running MM battery life change since OS update-screenshot_20160429-180806.jpgPriv running MM battery life change since OS update-screenshot_20160429-180816.jpgPriv running MM battery life change since OS update-screenshot_20160429-180821.jpg
    04-29-16 05:06 PM
    When you guys post please let us know the svt model please, rocking a 004 here and I'm hoping my battery improves ! This is mine on lollypop,

MM update not yet available yet for my device , so I'm hoping for the best.

If I get 5 hours SOT from this is consider that quite strong , but from other android phones rocking like your 801 chipsets and the other lower ones, they getting around 8 to 9 SOT which I believe what I was getting with my passport black edition,

I just think the 808 is flawed and I'm praying my battery pulls better with MM or il have to get rid of my priv and go huwawei mate 8 or s7 edge as they have high endurance ratings!

Just my 5 cents .
    I am coming from the passport as well , 8-9 hours SOT is definitely exaggerating! Never managed to get more than 5 to 6 hours !
    04-29-16 08:20 PM
    I have 6 emails account (2 MS Exchange), Twitter, FB ,linkedIn. After moving to MM, battery is lasting from 4am to 5pm.
    04-30-16 01:33 AM
    Hey. I think I may have over exaggerated , but I got 2 days use of my passport by simply social networking through WiFi.

I didn't have games etc and it was my full on driver so maybe that's why.

Apologies , I just fell the Passport lasted ages and just didn't want to die ..
    04-30-16 07:09 AM
    Ive been told by a few people on MM on their privs different stories about battery life under MM... any more updates/screen shots? Probably the most important issue to most of us on Priv that are needing improvement...
    05-03-16 08:03 PM
    Day 1 after the update, my battery life seems worse so far. I had great battery life before though.

3 hours SOT and 33% left. I normally had around 4 hours previously with the same usage. I hope it will get better, but dont have high hopes. I hoped i would gain another hour and not lose one

Posted via my BlackBerry Priv or BlackBerry Passport
    05-04-16 05:08 AM
    Day 1 after the update, my battery life seems worse so far. I had great battery life before though.

3 hours SOT and 33% left. I normally had around 4 hours previously with the same usage. I hope it will get better, but dont have high hopes. I hoped i would gain another hour and not lose one

Same. So far not impressed.

What's worse is it burned 28% overnight. I was expecting some major efficiency there at least.

Posted via BlackBerry PRIV
    05-04-16 06:32 AM
    I have pretty much the same, or slightly better battery life on MM compared to Lollipop with the updated BB apps (I suspect the previous version of Launcher had some power related issue). And yeah, the heating is gone.
    05-04-16 08:58 AM

Same. So far not impressed.

What's worse is it burned 28% overnight. I was expecting some major efficiency there at least.

This is not sounding good. Maybe we on Verizon are lucky by sheer accident and slowness on Verizon's schedule.
    05-04-16 09:03 AM
    This is not sounding good. Maybe we on Verizon are lucky by sheer accident and slowness on Verizon's schedule.
    You aren't missing much.

05-04-16 09:11 AM
    Battery went from a struggling 2.5-3 hours to a cool 4.5 hours by my estimate. Running a full day today, off charger at 5:30 am and 80% remaining.

Streaming podcasts for an hour and Spotify for 30 minutes now.

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android
    JWW likes this.
    05-04-16 09:16 AM
    Really interesting how there are different reviews, definitely different battery performances after the update. The more screen shots we have w sot as well as detailed usage for each user, i guess the better a job we can figure out what to expect. Fingers crossed here, big time
    05-04-16 11:18 AM
    I noticed right away, a huge improvement in the speed and battery life after the update to Marshmallow. Very happy with it.

JWW likes this.
    05-04-16 12:01 PM
    My battery performance seemed to have improved since the update, although I received the update yesterday.

I took my phone off the charger at 8:30pm last night, it drained about 6% overnight (normally drained 10% before the update).

I've been using my phone relatively heavily during the day today and I'm currently at 63%. SoT is just over 2 hours right now.

JWW likes this.
    05-04-16 12:11 PM
    My battery performance seemed to have improved since the update, although I received the update yesterday.

I took my phone off the charger at 8:30pm last night, it drained about 6% overnight (normally drained 10% before the update).

I've been using my phone relatively heavily during the day today and I'm currently at 63%. SoT is just over 2 hours right now.

Let us know what SOT you get to if you're using it relatively heavily today once you get down to a few percentage points of battery life left, please
    05-04-16 01:10 PM
    Got the MM update, a bit of gaming. Nova 3 , bbming a lot and whatsapp constantly with a lot of browsing through chrome with screen brightness at 50% .

Here is my SOT.

Not noticing much difference with regards to battery life improvement , maybe 20 more minutes ? But on lollipop I got 4 hours SOT always no matter what I did on the phone.
    Attached Thumbnails Priv running MM battery life change since OS update-1462394696064.jpg   Priv running MM battery life change since OS update-1462394711503.jpg   Priv running MM battery life change since OS update-1462394728986.jpg  
    05-04-16 03:45 PM
    Sat 100-3 ended up at 2:56 SOT @12%

Not overly happy about it...

But the phone does run noticeably cooler

Attached Thumbnails Priv running MM battery life change since OS update-42449.jpg  
    05-04-16 06:18 PM
    I should note this is with brightness at half way. Today I've turned it town to a quarter and got an hour SOT with 78% left

05-05-16 11:39 AM
    I should note this is with brightness at half way. Today I've turned it town to a quarter and got an hour SOT with 78% left

Well that's no good...
    05-05-16 03:15 PM
    No, eh? Any tips? I also have the cracking back, can I take it back to my carrier to swap it out

05-05-16 06:54 PM
    Used to sit at 4 hours, sometimes 3.5 hours now. So yeah. Slight improvement.
    Attached Thumbnails Priv running MM battery life change since OS update-1462501434904.jpg  
    05-05-16 09:24 PM
    we seem to be getting reviews all over the map.... and the most recent ones seem to be giving poor improvement (if any improvement) of battery life under MM for priv. So, please continue updating and sending screen shots, too... thanks
    05-07-16 01:02 PM
    For me there is an improvement of approx 15% for the battery life.
    05-07-16 04:24 PM
    For me there is an improvement of approx 15% for the battery life.
    Interesting. We started hearing/reading a lot of reviews about much, much improved battery life .... now more that it's nominal or minimal.... but much better regarding heating issues. Hopefully more people are getting much better battery life than the more recent submissions...
    05-08-16 11:29 AM
    Interesting. We started hearing/reading a lot of reviews about much, much improved battery life .... now more that it's nominal or minimal.... but much better regarding heating issues. Hopefully more people are getting much better battery life than the more recent submissions...
    For me 15% is quite good improvement .
    I had no heating issues with previous OS but I feel that after the update my phone is less heated than before while on charge.
    05-08-16 11:33 AM
68 123