Esourceparts

https://www.esourceparts.ca/blackber...EaAtNFEALw_wcB

They also sell this on the Best Buy website, but it'll cost you $5 extra. Order direct from Esourceparts and save $5.

I received an original OEM BlackBerry battery, even though the photo and description look like a generic battery.

Swapped the battery yesterday. Simple enough. Plenty of YouTube videos that teach you how.
    MhManBearPig likes this.
    05-06-18 12:14 PM
    Have you gotten better life out of a new battery? Does it still get hot? Is it worth doing so? I have been looking to change out my battery for a while now, just not sure if it will help long term you know? What have you noticed since you replaced it?
    05-09-18 02:31 PM
    Esourceparts

They also sell this on the Best Buy website, but it'll cost you $5 extra. Order direct from Esourceparts and save $5.

I received an original OEM BlackBerry battery, even though the photo and description look like a generic battery.

Swapped the battery yesterday. Simple enough. Plenty of YouTube videos that teach you how.
    Bump... any battery improvements?

Also, did it come with pull-tab adhesives?
    05-10-18 09:25 AM
    Definitely an improvement in battery performance. I only have to charge once a day now and I'm good for the whole day vs. having to charge 3-4 times day. Doesn't come with the adhesive tab, so I just reused the existing one from the old battery. I'll have to replace my PRIV because of a corporate IT policy that Android 6 won't be allowed as of November. So, I figured I extended the life of my PRIV for at least the next 6 months. Hopefully BlackBerry comes out with something new by then that I actually like. Hoping for a PRIV form factor type device. Either way, the battery will still be good when I pass it down to my 8 year to play with lol. Certainly worth the $50 investment.
    05-10-18 09:35 AM
    What do you mean you have to switch because android 6 won't be allowed? That came from left field.
    05-10-18 12:31 PM
    What do you mean you have to switch because android 6 won't be allowed? That came from left field.
    It means his companies MDM solution is banning devices running Android 6.
    05-10-18 12:33 PM
    Esourceparts

Emailed Esourceparts to ask if they could despatch to UK, but no answer!
    Wondered if anyone in Canada could get me one and forward to me? Would transfer $$ in advance.
    05-19-18 11:53 AM
    Emailed Esourceparts to ask if they could despatch to UK, but no answer!
    Wondered if anyone in Canada could get me one and forward to me? Would transfer $$ in advance.
    Sure, I don't mind helping you out. Total came to $61.93 CDN with tax and shipping. Not sure how much to ship to UK afterwards. Private message me for my email address.
    05-19-18 12:16 PM