Does anybody know if there's already available a replacement back door for the priv anywere?

I would like to see the cost of one replacement back door, because they are relatively easy to swap, and if they aren't super expensive I won't even use a case on the phone, i'll just replace the entire back of the phone if it gets ugly with scratches
    12-11-15 08:04 AM
    im also looking for this. i got a bunch of scratches on the back of mine that are real annoying.
    12-11-15 08:08 AM
    Add my name to the list, i want a US back door to try and add wireless charging to my phone in Canada. If anyone has broken their phone and can send me the backdoor i will pay for shipping
    12-11-15 08:19 AM
    My thoughts exactly since the whole back includes the sides and all it only makes sense for me to use this without a case. Also would be great if one with a wireless charging back can be tested on models that don't come with wireless charging
    gizmo21 likes this.
    12-11-15 12:13 PM
    It wont be as easy as just replacing the back. I already removed mine in another post and the pins for the wireless charging is missing. So you would have to solder those on. The biggere question is, is there circuitry missing from the Canadian version, even if you added the coil and the pins woudl it wtill work. The only way to know for sure is to take a US version measure the current created when charging, duplicate that and touch the pins on the Canadian version, if it starts to charge then were in business, if not then there is also circuitry missing for it. I think there are other parts they removed because a coil cant cost that much and the only reason they removed it was to keep the price down.
    12-11-15 12:54 PM
    I'm not worried about scratches I'm worried about it running a nasty yellow colour from skin oils
    12-11-15 01:12 PM
    I'm not worried about scratches I'm worried about it running a nasty yellow colour from skin oils
    Just joking I know what you mean; the Z30 had that problem too.

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android
    Attached Thumbnails Priv replacement back door-57313.jpg  
    12-11-15 04:44 PM
    Couple more months and there should be some at that 'eTrade Supply':

http://www.etradesupply.com/

lront likes this.
    12-12-15 02:10 AM
    Couple more months and there should be some at that 'eTrade Supply':

Global Cell Phone Replacement Parts Wholesale Website, ETrade Supply - ETrade Supply

Hope it reaches ebay, usually is A LOT cheaper on ebay. Bought plenty of parts for my blackberries in the past.
    12-13-15 09:21 AM
    Are you a smoker?

12-13-15 05:37 PM
    Are you a smoker?

Nope, smoking is a turn off. I jut hold onto my phone a lot.
    12-13-15 08:44 PM
    I am also waiting for a replacement back cover.
    04-15-16 12:15 PM
    Hi everybody,
    I've contacted a Chinese supplier, she promised to get a backdoor cover for me.
    I will update here.
    Last edited by zocster; 04-21-16 at 12:35 PM. Reason: removed her email is [email protected]. Please try and let us know.
    04-21-16 10:24 AM
    Hi everybody,
    I will update here.
    I've removed the email address you wrote, please keep us posted how you get on with your supplier
    04-21-16 12:37 PM
    Hi everybody,
    I will update here.
    Any news?

-- Sent from my BlackBerry Priv
    05-09-16 12:41 PM
    I would also like to know cause my back cover seems slightly loose. Thank you
    05-09-16 11:21 PM
    Yep any progress?
    05-09-16 11:28 PM
    Does anybody know if there's already available a replacement back door for the priv anywere?

I would like to see the cost of one replacement back door, because they are relatively easy to swap, and if they aren't super expensive I won't even use a case on the phone, i'll just replace the entire back of the phone if it gets ugly with scratches
    I would recommend a skin for your back
    I asked for this specific design and it looks awesome.
    05-10-16 01:50 AM
    I would recommend a skin for your back
    I asked for this specific design and it looks awesome.
    No ofense, but I don't like those, I think it gives a cheap touch/feeling to the phone. I would rather have replaceable back door
    05-10-16 11:43 AM
    Anyone wanting to try wireless charging this life hack video on YouTube might help. Haven't tried it myself before so try at your own risk

05-10-16 11:54 AM
    No ofense, but I don't like those, I think it gives a cheap touch/feeling to the phone. I would rather have replaceable back door
    None taken
    05-11-16 02:44 AM
    This just showed up on Ebay but lacks NFC. Bought one for myself, we'll see if it's any good.

Original Battery Back Door Only Replacement for Blackberry Priv No NFC | eBay
    07-11-16 08:49 PM
    I was able to order one for ATT Priv. Had the ATT logo on the back and everything. No issues with wireless charging or NFC. Looks like it is no longer on ebay. There were only like 10 for sale. Just keep watching!

07-11-16 09:03 PM
    This just showed up on Ebay but lacks NFC. Bought one for myself, we'll see if it's any good.

Original Battery Back Door Only Replacement for Blackberry Priv No NFC | eBay
    I think the seller is confused. All Privs have the NFC coil but not all have the wireless charging. The coil closer to the camera is the NFC coil.
    gizmo21 likes this.
    07-11-16 09:14 PM
    Ah thanks for that, there were both versions on ebay but the one with wireless charging (both coils) was out of stock.
    07-12-16 12:59 AM
30 12