So with Device Search and other features reaching end of life status and no indications if any new BlackBerry phones coming down the pipe, what could be a good replacement for the Priv? Really sad to have to move on and lose those cool features
    06-01-19 11:27 AM
    I think at this point it is still the KeyTwo. In general I think we have to accept that the distinguishing feature will remain the PKB and the Hub. If BBMobile focuses on nothing more than that, then there is your upgrade path.

Personally the only upgrade I would like is a price adjustment for the KeyTwo and LE. Very hard to get these devices subsidized in my area and they are far too costly upfront. Going forward if they did nothing more than improve the camera and incremental processor upgrades I’d be happy.
    06-01-19 11:42 AM
    So with Device Search and other features reaching end of life status and no indications if any new BlackBerry phones coming down the pipe, what could be a good replacement for the Priv? Really sad to have to move on and lose those cool features
    Keyboard: KEY²

Slab: any decent mid-range slab with BlackBerry app suite. I like the look of the upcoming Nokia 6.2.
    06-01-19 11:51 AM
    What is the BlackBerry suite made of and Can I have it on a Pixel3 for example? Would it work well?
    06-01-19 06:15 PM
    What is the BlackBerry suite made of and Can I have it on a Pixel3 for example? Would it work well?
    Hub, calendar, and contacts mainly. It works fine in the Pixel.
    06-02-19 12:26 AM
    Thanks. Pixel seems the best choice for now...I hate the additional apps like the photo app on Samsung... much rather keep it Android nice n simple
    06-02-19 07:54 AM
    I'm enjoying Blackberry suite on my LG V30, fyi...
    06-02-19 02:33 PM
    Eagerly awaiting the f(x)tec Pro1...
    06-02-19 03:35 PM
    That's an interesting device... I don't think I need a physical keyboard anymore though
    06-11-19 08:25 AM
    I've installed BlackBerry suite on every phone I've had, all my Motorolas, LGs, etc. My fav keyboard and I haven't found a calendar app that I like more yet. If the drain issues on my Priv don't go away, due to some random app updates or bug fixes, then my eye is on the upcoming Note 10 (probly the smaller one, if the rumors of somn like a 6.4 vs 6.75 turn out to be true) but we'll see. Typing this out on my keyone, which is still pretty smooth and problem free, just isn't the best for YouT or handing it off to entertain my kid during a Target run hehe.
    06-11-19 12:16 PM