a few questions for anyone with a priv:

1. are there sound profiles you can toggle through: silent, vibrate, normal, phone calls only......
    2. can someone verify if checking notifications in the HUB clears the splat and the notification drawer?
    3. can you compose and send messages in the hub, or does it open up the app.
    4. heard some reviewers say the device gets warm, can anyone verify?

thanks in advance.
    11-06-15 12:05 PM
    a few questions for anyone with a priv:

1. are there sound profiles you can toggle through: silent, vibrate, normal, phone calls only......
    2. can someone verify if checking notifications in the HUB clears the splat and the notification drawer?
    3. can you compose and send messages in the hub, or does it open up the app.
    4. heard some reviewers say the device gets warm, can anyone verify?

thanks in advance.
    1) Default Android profiles. Silent, Priority and Always on. You can customize these
    2) Clears it
    3) Hub is the app, so it creates the composer right in it
    4) Can get warm if you're syncing a lot of accounts with it at the beginning, or doing many things with it at once but settles down once that's done. That's the same really with any other phone. The Nexus 5X does the same during setup.
    11-06-15 12:10 PM
    I am currently running the Classic and all my Contact folders from Outlook Desktop show up in the classic so I always know who is calling or can retrieve anyone from my data base. Anyone else running Priv with outlook 365 exchange and multiple contact folders in outlook. They all show up on your phone? Also is blend working with the Priv? Thanks
    11-17-15 08:28 PM