I had read that may be the case which is leading to interment stutters and lags. I downloaded CPU spy to see what my processor was doing and it shows that the Priv is staying on the lowest processor speed over half the time. Granted, it is on the Interactive governor, something tells me it is staying on the lowest speed even when not asleep, hence producing lags. Hopefully BB will fix this soon.
    Attached Thumbnails Priv Processor Speeds Throttled-1447600201349.jpg  
    11-15-15 09:10 AM
    You get lags on Priv?
    11-15-15 09:13 AM
    You want it running as low as possible when it can, that's how you save battery, it should ramp up when needed. Same as any other PC, just open task manager if you have windows 8 and up, you will see the cpu is not at full speed all the time.

Z30STA100-3/10.3.2.2789
    11-15-15 09:15 AM
    You get lags on Priv?
    Ever now and again, it get noticeable opening some apps. The delay is more than it should be. I have done a good bit of side by side testing with my wife's iPhone 6s Plus and it seems the Priv lags behind in this regard. I have also watched several videos where it lags behind other phones with the same processor. Something is just a bit off it seems.

I understand having it low to save battery, but I come from a rooted Galaxy S5 where I overclocked and was on the performance governor. I believe if they can get some people with Android processing on board, they can make this a great performing phone. It won't take much.
    11-15-15 09:20 AM
    Funnily(Funny? Damn adverb/adjectives) enough...

The thread counterpart(s) to this thread claim the processor is TOO active thus causing battery drain (see: Cause of Battery drain, and, Official post your battery life)

Loooool

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android - Priv Until Death do Us Part
    11-15-15 09:23 AM
    Funnily(Funny? Damn adverb/adjectives) enough...

The thread counterpart(s) to this thread claim the processor is TOO active thus causing battery drain (se: Cause of Battery drain, and, Official post your battery life)

Loooool

Well, I hope those suggesting that have proof that their processor is too active. I have yet to see that.
    11-15-15 09:25 AM
    Well, I hope those suggesting that have proof that their processor is too active. I have yet to see that.
    See elliot's CPU Spy Plus (same app you used I think) on: cause of Battery drain

IIRC his is opposite of yours, too much high processor cycling and not enough low or deep sleep.

Note: I'm purely speculating, no ideas really

Edit: I'll make it easy for everyone:

These two attachments give an idea of what I'm talking about. Total screen time has been 4hr and 11min. Every sharp decrease in battery occurred while the screen was on. Brightness was set to about 35%, and only web browsing and messaging occurred (no video streaming; no gaming). I had to reboot the phone around 6 hours ago becausd Google Play Services was crashing. Anyway, when we look at the time the phone has been awake (i.e. subtracting time in Deep Sleep), it's hitting max cycles about 25-30% of the time. Other flagship phones run max cycling about 5-10% of the time under similar conditions. It's also during that time that the battery meter drops.
    Ffs, the images don't get quoted - but they're on the thread

11-15-15 09:26 AM