It seems there are a few threads out there that report all sort of problems, from screen to battery to double letters when writing on the pkb, while others have no issues at all.

In the hops that users will take the time to read and post, let's centralize what everyone is experiencing so far based on the model you have, production date, carrier and a few others. Since I don't own a Priv atm (not yet available in my country) I can't actually start with is working or not but I propose the following system to whomever will reply first:

Problems:
    - just add the problems clearly and with bullets if possible so they will be easy to track

Model, carrier and country:
    - what model you have
    - if it was purchased from a carrier or unlocked from bbshop or a carrier
    - what country did you purchase it from

Production date:
    - speaks for it'self

Shipment and order date:
    - when you order it and when it arrived (this combined with the the rest of the information can maybe narrow down the batches that have issues?)

Let me know your toughs on this, also if this thread already exists somewhere on the forum, please close it otherwise maybe make it a sticky?
    11-17-15 01:43 AM
    umm it's a forum. What do you expect?? Don't meant to be rude or anything...

Mines a black Priv made in 2015 for CPW in UK and it works perfectly!
    11-17-15 02:05 AM
    Why would I think you are mean, also not to be rude or anything but all Privs are made in 2015, that date doesn't help much
    bonerp likes this.
    11-17-15 02:17 AM
    With every new phone release people are always trying to figure out which models and makes are the ones that have issues. Its never figured out because its just random. This happened with the Z10 and rebooting, the Q10 and double typing, the Passport with screen flickering and screen lifting. Nothing really ever comes from trying to isolate it because as soon as people think its figured out someone comes in with a different model and says "Wait, I have this model and my phone has this or that problem."
    11-17-15 05:42 AM
    Got original version 3 looked to Rogers Wireless purchased on launch day Nov.:6th.

вιaсĸвεггч� ᕵяiv (STV100-3 Rogers Wireless)via CB for Android 5.1.1
    11-17-15 06:01 AM
    Maybe centralize the data in a Google Docs or something.
    11-17-15 06:07 AM
    With every new phone release people are always trying to figure out which models and makes are the ones that have issues. Its never figured out because its just random. This happened with the Z10 and rebooting, the Q10 and double typing, the Passport with screen flickering and screen lifting. Nothing really ever comes from trying to isolate it because as soon as people think its figured out someone comes in with a different model and says "Wait, I have this model and my phone has this or that problem."
    Actually there might be some correlation. Say if a bad part causing a certain problem was discovered and they swapped out the part in the serial production.

Ever wondered why when car makers recall, it's usually from a certain VIN to another range?
    11-17-15 06:10 AM
    Seems to be no problem with version 4 except for SD card. But I've been in touch with blackberry and there working on a fix

Posted via The BlackBerry Priv
    11-17-15 06:41 AM
    Actually there might be some correlation. Say if a bad part causing a certain problem was discovered and they swapped out the part in the serial production.

Ever wondered why when car makers recall, it's usually from a certain VIN to another range?
    It could be but it never is.
    11-17-15 06:47 AM
    umm it's a forum. What do you expect?? Don't meant to be rude or anything...

Mines a black Priv made in 2015 for CPW in UK and it works perfectly!
    On some tech forums they do that to save time. When you post a topic you have to fill out some required fields.
    11-17-15 06:53 AM
    same ok except SDcard problem.....B.No AAC724.....M No STV100-4
    TICKET No 30227646
    BB working on it.
    11-17-15 07:00 AM