Rogers Sucks .
    This needs to be liked by everyone on CrackBerry.
    wilber1 likes this.
    10-15-15 07:50 AM
    This is the first info I've seen regarding the battery. Anyone have any more details? (I was originally hoping it would be removable, though I'm not holding my breath on that one.)
    It's the first we're seeing any official confirmation about the battery from BlackBerry and no, there's not much else we know outside of the size.

Posted via CB10
    10-15-15 08:13 AM
    Most carriers suck
    i just hope they will have a good deal on this phone...i won't be able to buy it without a plan
    10-15-15 12:27 PM
    Battery size and 5.4 screen are fine for me!
    I just wanted to see the hub in real action before ordering this device.

Sent from my BlackBerry Passport
    10-15-15 12:51 PM
    Battery size and 5.4 screen are fine for me!
    I just wanted to see the hub in real action before ordering this device.

Sent from my BlackBerry Passport
    Price for me. anything more than CAD 750 is saddening.
    fanisk likes this.
    10-15-15 01:02 PM
    Price for me. anything more than CAD 750 is saddening.
    It should be priced aggressively if they want to capture market shares. Good specs are the minimum requirements, the price will be the major determinant of this phone's success, i know it is major factor for me. It just needs to be cheaper than other flagship phones.
    10-15-15 01:38 PM
    Users of the original Nexus 5 from 2014, which has one of the crappiest battery lifes ever (I should know, I still own one...), have claimed that their standby has increased an incredible amount with Marshmallow. I haven't had a SIM card in mine, so I can't say for certain. I'm on an LG G4 at the moment. But, if the reports are true, Doze is going to make Marshmallow really damn nice...just imagining the Priv with its large battery and Doze standby...yes, please. Sign me up!
    Really ? Strange Ive had a Nexus 5 since day 1 and still going strong. Last all day. I think this whole Battery thing is so misunderstood and also a bit of BS because truthfully how can you compare any phone to any other phones unless you are able to have them both side by side and do EXACTLY the same thing on them for the entire day . Only then could you truthfully say the test is 100%.
    I have never seen any smartphone last ALL day if you are doing ,twitter, facebook,emails , Instagram, PLaying music, taking pictures and videos ...ect and expect the device will last all day. Not gonna happen.
    10-15-15 02:07 PM
    I'm not complaining and I'm also super excited about this phone but is anyone a bit disappointed there's no fingerprint sensor or that it's not usb type c? I've always been a Blackberry fan (using the passport right now) but I'm debating if I should get the nexus 6p only because pricing is comparable. The 6p has all the bells and whistles that Google is trying to tout with marshmallow and the Priv pricing isn't as competitive as other smartphones with similar specs.
    But I mean, I'm probably going to stick with Blackberry. Just wondered if I was alone.

Try both before you make your purchase. Im going Nexus 6P, I think It is unfair to compare the Nexus 6P to the Priv but hey if the price is close then it is a no Brainer. The Nexus 6P is way nicer in every way.
    10-15-15 02:16 PM
    Try both before you make your purchase. Im going Nexus 6P, I think It is unfair to compare the Nexus 6P to the Priv but hey if the price is close then it is a no Brainer. The Nexus 6P is way nicer in every way.
    No keyboard no care. If the last keyboard phone is discontinued and no one makes anymore, I will go back to my Nokia E51 until all HSPA networks gets shut down.
    10-15-15 02:24 PM
    6P has no keyboard (+trackpad), lower PPI, no Hub, no universal search, no built-in OS level antivirus, no curved screen for notifications, and worse battery life.

For me, the Priv is the no-brainer.
    10-15-15 03:16 PM
    6P has no keyboard (+trackpad), lower PPI, no Hub, no universal search, no built-in OS level antivirus, no curved screen for notifications, and worse battery life.

For me, the Priv is the no-brainer.
    How long will you wait for those Android OS updates going through your carrier? What if those updates contain security patches? And how will BB work out their promised quick security patch update if they have to go through carriers like Verizon?

Besides, the BB Suite will also be available as a software app by itself.
    10-15-15 05:33 PM
    If BB was really smart they would start the advertising with little peaks and hints on all the TV and Internet channels and really put a media campaign together and leave Alicia Keys to pushing Levis, she did nothing for BB.

Wake up BB if you want to gain market share and bring back customers to BB then advertise this fricking phone like it should be!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!1
    10-15-15 05:37 PM
    Really ? Strange Ive had a Nexus 5 since day 1 and still going strong. Last all day. I think this whole Battery thing is so misunderstood and also a bit of BS because truthfully how can you compare any phone to any other phones unless you are able to have them both side by side and do EXACTLY the same thing on them for the entire day . Only then could you truthfully say the test is 100%.
    I have never seen any smartphone last ALL day if you are doing ,twitter, facebook,emails , Instagram, PLaying music, taking pictures and videos ...ect and expect the device will last all day. Not gonna happen.
    Exactly, I've had a BlackBerry Q10 that has gone 6 months without recharging.

Posted via CB10
    10-15-15 05:50 PM
    Probably no Verizon model, as usual!!!!
    Well, all rumors to the contrary.
    10-15-15 06:00 PM
    Any idea of weight of Privy?

Z30 10.3.2.2789 thru CB10
    10-15-15 06:18 PM
    Any idea of weight of Privy?

Z30 10.3.2.2789 thru CB10
    Four lbs 6 oz.

Posted via CB10
    Xaiux and George Jenkinson like this.
    10-15-15 06:43 PM
    What is the price? Hope to have good release in USA and easy to purchase
    10-15-15 06:56 PM
    Spoke to a bb rep to refund my passport (overheat problem) and asked about the release date. She said 'itll be out very soon, in a couple weeks'

Also she continued by advicing me I can keep my passport and exchange it for the priv, when it comes out. As we all know we get a 30 day refund period with our shopbb purchases. IF she told me I can exchange it for the priv then that only means the phone will be out within the 30 day limit...correct?

So that time line falls within 3 weeks from now.

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android
    10-15-15 07:11 PM
    Did u ask the price?
    10-15-15 07:23 PM
    Did u ask the price?
    If what the rep says is true, the Priv will be priced at or below the value of his Passport (based on how exchanges usually work), so however much that sells for on Shop BlackBerry.

Posted via CB10
    10-15-15 08:54 PM
    So $500 USD
    10-15-15 09:48 PM
    It doesn't matter what the price is, there ain't no stopping for me!
    MO3iusONE likes this.
    10-15-15 10:16 PM
    Four lbs 6 oz.

Posted via CB10
    And how much is that in metric weight like grams

Posted via CB10
    10-16-15 12:09 AM
    And how much is that in metric weight like grams

Posted via CB10
    2 kg
    2000 g

Posted via CB10
    10-16-15 07:08 AM
    Spoke to a bb rep to refund my passport (overheat problem) and asked about the release date. She said 'itll be out very soon, in a couple weeks'

Also she continued by advicing me I can keep my passport and exchange it for the priv, when it comes out. As we all know we get a 30 day refund period with our shopbb purchases. IF she told me I can exchange it for the priv then that only means the phone will be out within the 30 day limit...correct?

So that time line falls within 3 weeks from now.

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android

so it is going to release within your refund time frame
    and similar price with passport

i guess
    10-16-15 07:31 AM
180 ... 45678