Well said, Lincoln. Well said.
    Well I always do my BlackBerry research I became a BlackBerry user in 2012 chose a Bold over the iPhone and I'm never going back

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android
    10-06-16 01:13 PM
    I find it sub-par when compared against the HP Pre 3

I thought the consensus was it was only subpar compared to the Passport.

All my keys are the same - but I have one of the first, so no key click at all, you can feel them 'bottom out', which didn't take long to get used to.
    Attached Thumbnails Priv PKB keys-337261.jpg  
    10-06-16 02:24 PM
    This ...ergonomics of the curve is superior...

Attached Thumbnails Priv PKB keys-337260.jpg  
    10-06-16 02:25 PM
    Now that is an old keyboard. I think I will stay with the Priv.
    10-06-16 02:26 PM
    pre 3 smaller device but larger keys & could type blind... not the priv...

10-06-16 02:28 PM
    I received my new priv and the keyboard is fantastic. Coming from a passport, that's saying a lot.

The only disappointment with the new phone is the jammed volume up key. Either my luck is horrible or the build quality of the phones is just bad overall.

Not sure if I should just live with it or return it and hope for a better one...or possibly look at Samsung or other android devices. First world problems suck.

10-06-16 03:08 PM
    I received my new priv and the keyboard is fantastic. Coming from a passport, that's saying a lot.

The only disappointment with the new phone is the jammed volume up key. Either my luck is horrible or the build quality of the phones is just bad overall.

Not sure if I should just live with it or return it and hope for a better one...or possibly look at Samsung or other android devices. First world problems suck.

you could always pop off the rear cover. the buttons and camera lens protector are integrated into the glassweave back. probably just needs to be reseated.

but yeah, the design of the side buttons, starting with the Passport, are abysmal. I don't know why the continued their use with the Priv. they are often loose or recessed.

Posted via CB10
    10-06-16 05:03 PM
    you could always pop off the rear cover. the buttons and camera lens protector are integrated into the glassweave back. probably just needs to be reseated.

but yeah, the design of the side buttons, starting with the Passport, are abysmal. I don't know why the continued their use with the Priv. they are often loose or recessed.

Posted via CB10
    I'll give this a shot. If it works, you're my new hero.

10-06-16 05:29 PM

Posted via CB10
    The Z30 power button was also horridly cheap and prone to breaking or wearing out.

Posted from my Q10 via CB10
    10-06-16 05:50 PM

Posted via CB10
    Didn't work. I'm gonna keep refunding and purchasing till I get a good one. Wish me luck.

10-08-16 10:06 PM
    Didn't work. I'm gonna keep refunding and purchasing till I get a good one. Wish me luck.

sorry to hear that, but worth a try, eh? good luck. btw are these from shopblackberry and their recent sale?

Posted via CB10
    10-08-16 11:26 PM
    April and June 2016 builds.

10-09-16 12:36 AM
    Hey guys, just upgraded from my Passport to the Priv and have a question about the pkb keys.

Most of the keys are quite clicky, but some do feel a bit more softer/less clicky or shallow. Affected keys are e,r,t,y,u,i. Strangely it's only this top row.

Anyone else notice this? Is this a common issue? Shouldn't every key feel the same? I love the device and don't want to have to exchange and risk receiving a lemon or refurbished model.

Posted via my Priv
    the fact that there's no resistance on the keypad makes it easy to just slide your fingers around, making typing a breeze.

10-09-16 12:41 AM
    well, for me, the PKB of the Priv is ok..
    10-09-16 02:25 AM
    It's good for me, too.
    10-09-16 06:44 AM
    Works for me

10-14-16 06:01 PM
41 12