Hello, I'm on week 4 of my Priv. I really like this phone. I'm trying hard to adapt to the Priv PKB. I have big hands and I continue to struggle. I guess maybe I just need to use it more but it I'm wondering in anyone has any tips in the mean time.
    05-18-16 05:19 PM
    Two options either continue to use it so you get used to it or just use the vkb. There are people here that only use the vkb if I remember correctly. Haha it took me a while to get used to it but it will eventually happen
    05-18-16 07:30 PM
    I have little hands and I find the Priv's PKB not nearly as comfortable as my Classic which is why I tend to be found using my Classic 98% of the time... The Priv is where I get my media and random app fix. Don't get me wrong, when it comes to the best typing experience on an Android, Priv wins... But when it comes to the best typing experience on a BlackBerry, the Priv is somewhere midpack or below... The best tip I can offer is to stop expecting a BlackBerry experience and instead remember you are holding an Android... This is how I console myself and justify the little bit of love and respect I DO have for my Priv's PKB...

Posted via CB10
    05-18-16 08:09 PM
    The pkb reminds me of the one on my old BlackBerry Torch slider. I have big hands too and I especially have trouble typing numbers.
    But since I just switched from a Passport, I found myself swiping down to bring the alternative vkb up and I type the numbers using the screen. So I find myself using the pkb like I did on the Passport

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android
    05-19-16 12:05 PM
    I am 6'4" with big hands and I came from a Classic and a 9900 Bold. I found the Bold the best keyboard ever and the Classic was a close second (Maybe the 8830 was good too). The PRIV keyboard is quite flat like the Torch was. Just a little too flat for my liking. I still struggle with it, but have done better getting use to it. For short replies (Text or FB) I'll slide on the V KB, but for long emails, you need to go to P KB. Keep at it, and it will get better, but it will never be as good as the classic or Bold. Good Luck!
    05-19-16 12:10 PM