I've always had blackberry but now I think it is time to go to something else. I was thinking Google pixel xl everyone I talk to love's it. Every time I go to Verizon and get technical support they don't know blackberry and you can't ask any of your friends because no one has one. Not one of the people I know have one. So I think it is time for a change
    06-03-17 03:42 PM
    Cmon do it. You are not one of us)
    06-03-17 04:01 PM
    There are people here who've got them if you need assistance
    KermEd likes this.
    06-03-17 04:36 PM
    Cmon do it. You are not one of us)
    Ditto
    06-03-17 05:12 PM
    It's all Android anyway, so how relevant is it what your friends or Verizon standard Q&A readers have if you need advice?!?

If however you appreciate the productivity of a PKB would be happy to know about anything outside Blackberry.

Posted via CB10
    Mirko935 likes this.
    06-03-17 05:22 PM
    I've always had blackberry but now I think it is time to go to something else. I was thinking Google pixel xl everyone I talk to love's it. Every time I go to Verizon and get technical support they don't know blackberry and you can't ask any of your friends because no one has one. Not one of the people I know have one. So I think it is time for a change
    Only you can make that decision. But as has been suggested above, the BB Android devices are pretty much Android. And most people here are pretty helpful and can generally help with issues.
    forbid3n and Bertie Bear like this.
    06-03-17 11:29 PM
    I saw someone with a Pixel a couple of weeks ago and asked them how they liked it..... Not very much apparently. She said it was the worst phone she'd ever used. Didn't elaborate. I have a Priv, which according to many is the worst phone ever made, turns out to be the best phone I've ever used. Go figure.
    FF22 likes this.
    06-04-17 11:12 AM
    I have the Priv, both Pixels (regular and XL), the Nexus 6p and the Galaxy S7 Edge and here's my take on it. The Pixel XL is a big upgrade in terms of performance, camera photo quality and battery life over the Priv, it also gets regular monthly security updates and runs the latest version of Nougat. The drawback is if you're like me who requires a lot of storage you have to buy the 128GB model because it does NOT have expandable memory.

The Nexus 6p was and still is a great phone if you can still find one and it is a lot less money than the Pixel XL. It is still faster than the Priv but more importantly it is considerably more fluid then the Priv. The S7 Edge is probably my least desirable phone as it seems to start lagging after a couple of weeks and you have restart it to fix the problem not to mention the security updates come about once every 3 to 4 months.

In summary, my favorite phone is the Pixel XL, it is an an extremely fast, fluid and lag free phone with insane battery life. That being said, I still carry my Priv as well and use it as my daily driver because of the perceived extra layer of security it offers.
    06-06-17 03:08 AM
    Whats interesting with people that don't like Pixel or Nexus phones are normally people that switched from iPhone or have constantly used a phone from a specific Manufacture and switching to Pure Android feels like a step back. I have a friend that uses only samsung phones and uses the applications that comes with the phone and thinks its the best thing ever.

For me I will use the stock interface of whatever phone I get, to give it a chance then eventually will start using a different launcher and apps. Currently my go to launcher is Action Launcher 3, for exchange I use Nine and texting I use textra. On the Priv I stuck with using Hub for exchange and only use the hub for work related things and have it disabled for everything else.
    06-07-17 01:46 PM