Back to Passport. I'll use Priv again when (if) battery life improves. Totally unacceptable right now. Gosh! That Passport keyboard is NICE!!!!

Posted via CB10 with my BlackBerry Passport
    yea I know what you mean felt the same way when I went back to my passport real nice
    03-08-16 12:55 PM
    yeah...I mean that wouldn't make too much sense haha. I bet they'll keep bb10 for the niche market. it still has some strengths over android imo. but the priv is the best of both worlds and still a messaging beast. I've gotten so used to the keyboard on the priv already, just wish there was as many keyboard shortcuts as there was on bb10.

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android
    03-08-16 01:51 PM
    Man i have both phones. Yes password is really more attractive but can't properly set up play store on it. I bought even I insta 10 app. Still can't have fun with Instagram. Screen is bizarre. To me. Just saying Bb needs di get scanner. It is very important for me.

03-08-16 02:49 PM
    If you had anything to say as to how the Priv is better than the Passport what would it be, in other words how would you justify the extra cost of the Priv

Posted via CB10
    Priv gives you peace of mind for applications and it is still a BlackBerry and will only improve. It has a nice keyboard (for me small, but it is nice), very high quality camera, fast processor, expandable and a lot of nice features, with BlackBerry security and apps to wrap the package. You also made the right decision going with a Priv. Congrats.

I have both and do not want to stop using any of them... :-)

03-08-16 02:59 PM
    I would it all depends what thing you do on your phone and that are important to work smooth. If you simply handle e-mails, whatsapp, Facebook the passport would be great but priv if you want a larger album of social apps that work smoothly as with BB10 able to run android apps not all go smoothly
    03-10-16 02:15 PM
    You really think S7 over the Priv? It is a flagship, so it will fare better than most, but Samsung isn't really known for their long-term support
    03-10-16 06:34 PM
    I personally would do the Priv since I am big on app and would need the Android OS for the app support. I do miss the BB10 OS though. I miss Blackberry altogether
    03-10-16 08:16 PM
    I personally would do the Priv since I am big on app and would need the Android OS for the app support. I do miss the BB10 OS though. I miss Blackberry altogether
    only gripe I have with the priv is the phone is larger than I'm familiar with coming from a q10, z30, and z10 this is definitely the biggest and arguably best phone. I do miss some features from bb10 but if they release a version like this but slimmer I'd get that as well.

03-10-16 11:44 PM
    After all, what have you bought?
    03-22-16 02:42 AM
    Password and BB10 are in the road of the graveyard.

This week Facebook app of the Blackberry OS was changed by a web link, no more hub integration.
    At the end of this year Whatsapp will do the same.

We can use Android versions of that apps but battery use will be affected and we won't have Hub integration.

I'm looking at the moment for a replacement of my Passport, because it's price will decrease very fast in the next months.
    03-22-16 06:56 AM
    After all, what have you bought?
    I went with the Priv and definitely glad I did. With the consistent updates, pkb shortcuts, launcher, and BlackBerry Hub it's a nice combo. there are somethings I definitely miss about bb10. But I'm on the Priv and glad I made the switch. the keyboard is fast and quick when yo get used to it. in combo with the shortcuts it makes this thing really quick. my only gripe with it would be the weight. I wouldn't mind if it was a little smaller/lighter. but hey that'll probably be on thenext one. We'll see.

03-23-16 08:26 PM
    Both. Get both. Then you can do everything you need to do with both.

03-23-16 09:32 PM
    Both. Get both. Then you can do everything you need to do with both.

haha if only money wasn't an issue

03-25-16 11:38 AM
63 123