Can anyone assist me with this issue? It has been driving me crazy... the phone overheats, drains the battery, and slow to respond.

Please help!
    12-14-17 06:33 PM
    Hi, you can try reloading the OS and see if this solves the problem but if it's like happened to me on August I needed to send it to repair by assistance. I was having the same problems like you, overheating terrible, battery like a nightmare, slow operating and crash issues...
    12-14-17 06:41 PM
    Hi, you can try reloading the OS and see if this solves the problem but if it's like happened to me on August I needed to send it to repair by assistance. I was having the same problems like you, overheating terrible, battery like a nightmare, slow operating and crash issues...
    How do I reload OS? And who repaired your phone? How is it working now?
    12-14-17 06:44 PM
    my priv is starting to do that as well
    12-14-17 06:46 PM
    Blackberry Official Service here in Italy, one week and they've sent it back to me. Now is perfect, no more overheating issues, perfect performances and 3:30 h SOT with medium use between 4g+ and Wifi. I think it has never be so good neither when it was new. For reloading OS search on google "reload os blackberry priv" and appears a link from CB to follow to do it. It's simple...
    12-14-17 06:51 PM
    Blackberry Official Service here in Italy, one week and they've sent it back to me. Now is perfect, no more overheating issues, perfect performances and 3:30 h SOT with medium use between 4g+ and Wifi. I think it has never be so good neither when it was new. For reloading OS search on google "reload os blackberry priv" and appears a link from CB to follow to do it. It's simple...
    Ahhhh thanks so much!! Do they wipe it clean when you sent it in for service? I think I will do the same.
    12-14-17 07:03 PM
    my priv is starting to do that as well
    It is very frustrating!
    12-14-17 07:03 PM
    Check your apps first, odds are it's an app acting up. If you reload the OS, then let Google put all the same apps back on, your chances off getting the same app, causing the same problems are fairly high.
    Go into the battery screen, scroll through and see if any apps are using a lot of battery. Then go into the Data usage screen, scroll through and see if any app is using a lot of data.
    And before you wipe all data from your phone while reloading the OS, go into storage and USB, tap internal storage, wait for it to calculate, then tap cached data, and clear it. Exit back to home screen, then press and hold the power button for at least 32 seconds, no less, more won't hurt. This is a hard reboot, supposedly simulates pulling the battery.
    I'm assuming you guys are putting your pics, vids and music on an SD card, that is NOT set up as internal, (or adopted) storage. If you formatted your SD for internal, and are trying to run apps from it, that's a whole nother can of worms that I'm not even going to try and address.
    12-14-17 07:57 PM
    Ahhhh thanks so much!! Do they wipe it clean when you sent it in for service? I think I will do the same.
    Yeah I've wiped it even if the service told me that they would have been cleaned too...
    12-15-17 04:01 AM