How come ?
    12-10-15 10:53 AM
    I just find It odd that Walmart is even carrying the device. For a company that has been exiting the consumer market and focusing on their roots (business) Walmart seems like unlikely place for business customers to buy a phone. Not complaining...Walmart can move a lot of devices...just find it odd. Is therefore really this much demand for the device that Walmart (who dumped BlackBerry devices in store well over a year ago) wants a piece of this?
    12-10-15 10:58 AM
    I just find It odd that Walmart is even carrying the device. For a company that has been exiting the consumer market and focusing on their roots (business) Walmart seems like unlikely place for business customers to buy a phone. Not complaining...Walmart can move a lot of devices...just find it odd. Is therefore really this much demand for the device that Walmart (who dumped BlackBerry devices in store well over a year ago) wants a piece of this?
    It's not actually listed on BlackBerry's site: Buy PRIV by BlackBerry ? New BlackBerry, Android BlackBerry - United States

It's quite possible that it's just on BlackBerry's distributors' products feed and Walmart just picked it up as a dropshipper. Pretty automated these days.
    12-10-15 01:58 PM
    I wonder why the red passport is so much more than the SE?

Posted via CB10
    12-10-15 11:42 PM