I've been doing some digging of my own on the Carphone Warehouse and it says we should be getting them delivered on the 6th so fingers crossed for the beginning of November. It's also pretty interesting to see the UK getting it first.

Posted via CB10
    10-16-15 02:04 PM
    I've been doing some digging of my own on the Carphone Warehouse and it says we should be getting them delivered on the 6th so fingers crossed for the beginning of November. It's also pretty interesting to see the UK getting it first.

Posted via CB10
    No the UK is one of their stronger markets in the Western World - not like this would sell very well in developing markets where $75 smartphones rule. I think the big thing is that with their new manufacturing partners that are responsible for inventory control.... a testing of the reception to the PRIV is very much in order.

Of course nothing says that next week one or two Canadian carriers won't have it for pre-orders with a Nov 6th delivery date - or that it won't be in stores there. What I don't see is a global roll out, just too much risk, especially at this price point.
    10-16-15 02:21 PM
    No the UK is one of their stronger markets in the Western World - not like this would sell very well in developing markets where $75 smartphones rule. I think the big thing is that with their new manufacturing partners that are responsible for inventory control.... a testing of the reception to the PRIV is very much in order.

Of course nothing says that next week one or two Canadian carriers won't have it for pre-orders with a Nov 6th delivery date - or that it won't be in stores there. What I don't see is a global roll out, just too much risk, especially at this price point.
    Lol. We don't know what the price point will be other than with CPW. Exchange rate doesn't necessarily rule.

And, the official Passport announcement was early on Sep 24th, 2014. I picked mine up from my local Telus store 4 hours after the announcement.

Anything can happen.
    10-16-15 07:03 PM