So the vibrate went out in my Verizon Priv, which okay, not so big of a deal because I never have my phone on vibrate, so I can deal with that. However, I have noticed that now the notification sound for some things is not going off. Facebook, voicemail, and a couple others will give me the LED light and on screen notification, but no sound. Calls, texts, and emails still play the notification sound set, and screen click sound still works... any suggestions?
    12-27-17 10:08 AM
    So the vibrate went out in my Verizon Priv, which okay, not so big of a deal because I never have my phone on vibrate, so I can deal with that. However, I have noticed that now the notification sound for some things is not going off. Facebook, voicemail, and a couple others will give me the LED light and on screen notification, but no sound. Calls, texts, and emails still play the notification sound set, and screen click sound still works... any suggestions?
    Check that your do not disturb is not on. If you lower your volume all the way, it will go down to vibrate then ringer off, then right to any setting that you have enabled in do not disturb. Also check in the specific apps for your notification sounds. They have a habit of reverting to default from time to time (welcome to Android).
    12-27-17 10:27 AM
    Do not disturb is not on, and I have checked all apps, they all show notifications on. I have been through every setting I can find for sounds, so not sure if I'm missing something or if these certain apps have a bug in them since the last updates or what
    12-27-17 10:30 AM
    So, I believe I partially fixed the issue, where the facebook notification tone is concerned, anyway. I ended up deleting the app and reinstalling, now the notification sound is working(so far)
    12-28-17 07:36 PM