Built for Business - Learn more about BlackBerry KEY2
    In april I can choose a new device, so I'm thinking to buy the Priv. I had the Z10 for like two years and now I have the Classic, but my question is what to do? To buy the Priv or to wait until a new BlackBerry device(If it come)?

Posted via CB10
    01-07-16 07:50 PM
    Buy the Priv, its FINALLY in the same market segment as the iphones and samsung stuff.

I bought one for my boss, two days later followed that up with one for me and one for our chief of counsel.

Its a really nice device.... and While I'll miss my lovely Note 4 I'm going to be very happy when my new Priv turns up!
    01-07-16 07:54 PM
    The new blackberry device won't be slider and it will have full qwerty keyboard and I think it would be a little cheaper. At least that's what I read from the rumors. If your device is fine and it's not bothering you then I suggest you keep using it until few months from now then explore your options

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android
    andy957 likes this.
    01-07-16 07:56 PM
    The Priv is a very nice device. I suggest when it's time go use one for a while at the store. Go with what feels right to you.

I'm sure by April we will have a better idea on what the next device might be (official)

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android on Priv.
    01-07-16 07:57 PM
    Yes the Priv is a nice device EXECEPT someone put Android in it, such a waste of a fine piece of hardware.
    01-07-16 08:45 PM
    what is your problem with Android?

It's a massive improvement on that BBX rubbish. You now have a truly functional Device in your pocket with Android.. a veritable toolbox!
    01-07-16 08:52 PM
    what is your problem with Android?

It's a massive improvement on that BBX rubbish. You now have a truly functional Device in your pocket with Android.. a veritable toolbox!
    Don't bother. He's a thick idi*t. Won't let it go. Every comment he makes is about Android being garbage.

He doesn't understand, however you feel about Android, if BlackBerry had stuck with Android there wouldn't be anymore BlackBerry handsets period.

Many have tried to explain it to him. But he's clearly too smart for all of us, and the entire market.

Posted via CB10
    01-07-16 09:13 PM
    In april I can choose a new device, so I'm thinking to buy the Priv. I had the Z10 for like two years and now I have the Classic, but my question is what to do? To buy the Priv or to wait until a new BlackBerry device(If it come)?

Posted via CB10
    If you're going to get Priv then may I suggest you wait a few more weeks. They're anticipating a price drop in February.

Posted via CB10
    01-07-16 09:15 PM
    Second on waiting for a price drop. If you've just got to have it now, go for it but if you could save $100...
    01-07-16 09:22 PM
    If you are going to Priv, why don't you see other android phones. Make a comparison and find out which is best since they are all androids and they are operating it longer.

Posted via CB10
    01-07-16 09:43 PM
    Priv!

BBM Channel: C0001F285
    01-07-16 10:24 PM
    And your personally experience with the Priv? What about the Priv?

Posted via CB10
    01-12-16 05:55 PM
    And your personally experience with the Priv? What about the Priv?

Posted via CB10
    Have it for a month and felt in love with it ! If you buy it you will not regret it !
    01-13-16 02:15 PM
    On the Priv now and I absolutely love it. Coming from Silver Edition Passport.

01-15-16 10:47 PM
    On the Priv now and I absolutely love it. Coming from Silver Edition Passport.

How do you like the Priv's speaker, reception, call quality, battery, compared to Passport? I'm having a hard time making the jump.

Posted via CB10
    01-15-16 11:20 PM
    How do you like the Priv's speaker, reception, call quality, battery, compared to Passport? I'm having a hard time making the jump.

Posted via CB10
    Everything above has been great. No regret making this my daily and main device. BlackBerry did a damn good job in the Android space and there's more to come. It's been very enjoyable. I wouldn't let these negative people affect your decision.

PS: I can answer questions directly on BBM if anyone is having doubts. PIN: djbrians

Last edited by DJBS4LIFE; 01-16-16 at 02:26 AM.
    01-16-16 01:09 AM
    Is it Blackberry or is it an Android issue? I've done a bit of research and found that you can't disable the screenshot sound full stop. I think I see this phone more as an Android phone with the Blackberry logo on it.

The way I've found you can do it is. root your device and go into /system/media/audio/ui/camera_click.ogg and change name.
    01-16-16 01:52 AM