Please help. 2 days ago My Priv went from 53% to 20% to 7-6-5-4-3-2-1 off and will not charge since. I notice my charger did not work on another phone so I tried other cables etc. I can get the battery icon with the lightning bolt, and it will say 1%. The light is red, then flashes yellow and it gives a little vibrate every 30 seconds .... but that's it. I tried holding power key for 3 seconds but got no menu to try safemode. I held it for 12 seconds and the phone starts up but as soon as I enter my unlock code, it says "Powering off" and we are back to the lightning bolt and 1%. I hold the power key for 32 seconds but nothing happens. I can hold the power key and down volume and get the little green menu but nothing there has helped.
    Is this an easy fix, like just the wrong cable???? or is it stuffed??
    12-07-18 10:53 PM
    Please help. 2 days ago My Priv went from 53% to 20% to 7-6-5-4-3-2-1 off and will not charge since. I notice my charger did not work on another phone so I tried other cables etc. I can get the battery icon with the lightning bolt, and it will say 1%. The light is red, then flashes yellow and it gives a little vibrate every 30 seconds .... but that's it. I tried holding power key for 3 seconds but got no menu to try safemode. I held it for 12 seconds and the phone starts up but as soon as I enter my unlock code, it says "Powering off" and we are back to the lightning bolt and 1%. I hold the power key for 32 seconds but nothing happens. I can hold the power key and down volume and get the little green menu but nothing there has helped.
    Is this an easy fix, like just the wrong cable???? or is it stuffed??
    Take it to a local phone shop and get a new battery.
    12-08-18 01:08 AM