As for every Android phone (and I am not excluding Samsung), the Priv's price is lowering month after month. Chen said that he would like to launch a couple of mid-range phone before the end of the year for about 400$. For the time being, it will come out that the two new handsets will probably match the price of a brand new Priv: does it makes sense at all? To have 3 phones with the same price tag, with the 2 newest ones with equal or lower specs than the Priv?
    I trust Chen and its strategy, but from an ignorant point of view it seems like a not-so-good idea.. Thoughts?

Posted via CB10
    04-28-16 01:52 PM
    As for every Android phone (and I am not excluding Samsung), the Priv's price is lowering month after month. Chen said that he would like to launch a couple of mid-range phone before the end of the year for about 400$. For the time being, it will come out that the two new handsets will probably match the price of a brand new Priv: does it makes sense at all? To have 3 phones with the same price tag, with the 2 newest ones with equal or lower specs than the Priv?
    I trust Chen and its strategy, but from an ignorant point of view it seems like a not-so-good idea.. Thoughts?

Posted via CB10
    I think Chen is throwing ideas at the wall and hoping they stick.

Posted via CB10
    FF22 likes this.
    04-28-16 01:57 PM
    I think Chen is throwing ideas at the wall and hoping they stick.

Posted via CB10
    If that's the case...Maybe that's why they just hired a new "device-sales figure"? ;-)

Posted via CB10
    04-28-16 02:08 PM