as for banking and shopping apps, avoid them and use their web portal... bookm3k them to the launcher so they feel the same for your wife... if the native browser doesn't do well with that, add Firefox which may do better sometimes...
    Thanks for advices!
    09-30-17 09:37 AM
    My pleasure...
    09-30-17 09:40 AM
    It has been laggie since just before Canada Day from an update. We have three blackberry's and they all have since June. Mine is really sticky!! It hangs so much... more that my sons priv. Totally affects my battery because you have to wait any wait.

On top of that, the battery sucks after 2 5 years. (After 3 batteries and now a new one.) I have to charge it all day long.
    🤖
    09-30-17 10:25 AM
    Wow! Good job furieux! I really appreciate! Tnx. Priv should arrive on Tuesday and I will see if it will cooperate.
    09-30-17 10:46 AM
    First impressions - what a device! for me Blackberry has the most beautiful devices in portfolio. Non of Samsung, Apple or others can't compete. It's really pain, that other things doesn't comes with design. Anyway - after taking priv out the box, I upgraded to marshmallow, get newest security update. Then factory reset, setting priv from scratch. And? And we will see. Seems working fine. At this moment I would rather exchange my KeyONE black wit wife's PRIV :-)
    gebco likes this.
    10-03-17 03:48 AM
30 12