I found it! Under spell checker, turn it on, and select your secondary language, such as Spanish. By doing so, the spell checker will do both English (since it is default) and Spanish without the need go toggle back and forth.

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android
    Thanks.

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android
    01-07-16 04:23 PM
    Hello! It has been a couple month's since the last post but just in case I wanted to say if you can't find the multi language keyboard in the keyboard settings. Update your keyboard in the app store and it should be available aftef
    04-24-16 02:27 AM
    Hello! It has been a couple month's since the last post but just in case I wanted to say if you can't find the multi language keyboard in the keyboard settings. Update your keyboard in the app store and it should be available aftef
    What do you mean? Do i need to chose the keyboard language by tapping on the right or does it happen simultaneously?

Posted via my amazing BlackBerry Priv or BlackBerry Passport
    04-24-16 06:30 AM
    That's what I was trying to say is with passport, I don't have to press or switch between languages...for example, i have spanish and english selected as input. If I'm typing in spanish, the system is able to detect and provide suggestion or correction based on spanish...and when I mix it with english, it can detect that I'm using English and suggested proper words without the need for me to toggle back and forth using that : key to select the language to be used.
    One of my favorite features as well.... Priv is far beyond native BlackBerry OS10 apart from applications.....

Posted via BlackBerry Priv or Passport SE
    04-24-16 06:39 AM
    If you have it set up as described, it will happen simultaneously. I am using two langauges on my Priv. I do not have to toggle between languages.
    04-25-16 02:35 AM
    While 99% of us only use 2 or maximum 3 languages, I'm wondering why BB doesn't make the keyboard selection key on the right bottom like a "toggle" key, it's really bothersome to choose keyboard every time while you actually just switch between two keyboards
    04-25-16 10:29 AM
31 12