Hello,

as written in another thread, i purchased a new priv (germany qwertz). I was wondering, if there were any know model-changes that you guys know. What i found out yet:

The charger got a different cable.

The colors of the display seem a little bit different when compared with each other

I just want to know if there are any positive or negative changes.. I mean.. Blackberry changed their company after the release.
    01-28-18 03:10 PM
    Hello,

as written in another thread, i purchased a new priv (germany qwertz). I was wondering, if there were any know model-changes that you guys know. What i found out yet:

The charger got a different cable.

The colors of the display seem a little bit different when compared with each other

I just want to know if there are any positive or negative changes.. I mean.. Blackberry changed their company after the release.
    Should be the same under the skin, as for screen difference go to setting and change the color settings.

WOOF
    01-28-18 04:28 PM
    Well the color settings are exact the same. So thats why I was thinking of a change due new models. Or is it possible that a long usage changes the display colors? Or the usage of a blue-light filter in the late hours has a permanent effect?
    01-29-18 05:22 AM