First I have to say I am not a very loyal Bb fan. I only start using bb z10 around one and half year ago. The reason to choose z10 is simple. My old Android phone does not work well and my friend used to work in bb and get can me z10 with employee price.

My feeling for z10 is quite mixed. I hate its battery and app issue. Even it can run Android apps. It is not that smooth. But I like the hub a lot. It make me feel it is a phone, a communication tool. I do not think i can go back to another platform without a hub.

Hopefully priv can solve this issue. As i know it for sure can use Android apps smoothly and have bb hub. So if the battery is good and the price is right, i might buy one to replace my z10.
    09-26-15 07:58 AM
    So far no one demonstrated the Hub on Priv. But I don't hold my breath for I believe devs need to update their apps to integrate it with the Hub. I doubt that the devs who didn't want to develop for BlackBerry 10 will make the approach. But we will see
    09-26-15 09:18 AM
    There is a BB10 variant. It says"While the new device will provide a choice in OS to new and existing customers, the company remains committed to the BlackBerry 10 operating system, which enables industry-leading security and productivity benefits."

Posted via CB10
    09-26-15 09:27 AM
    There is a BB10 variant. It says"While the new device will provide a choice in OS to new and existing customers, the company remains committed to the BlackBerry 10 operating system, which enables industry-leading security and productivity benefits."

Posted via CB10
    This quote is a bit tricky. The choice mentioned here could mean the Priv with its Android beside the already existing BlackBerry 10. Or could mean, as you understanding, that BlackBerry 10 could be loaded on it instead of Android.

A good point worth considering is the fact that the kernel used in the Priv supports dual boot (?)
    09-26-15 10:57 AM

Posted via CB10
    No there isn't.
    09-26-15 11:00 AM