I want know if the priv will get to the midle east soon or it wont get to it at all??
    #whenwilltheprivgettothemidleeast(egypt)

Posted via CB10
    04-03-16 08:34 PM
    you should check BB's news releases about the future markets
    04-03-16 09:09 PM
    Hello buddy, I got it from Saudi. A friend bought it for me in Jeddah. It was SAR2600. One of the coolest devices I have ever owned to be honest
    I live in Heliopolis, Cairo if you wanna give it a try before you buy it

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android
    FF22 likes this.
    04-03-16 09:34 PM
    Hey bro don't waste your time it's not going to be available in Egypt and it's available in Saudi Arabia and UAE but advice don't waste your money with BlackBerry anymore go for nexus 6P or any other device with marshmallow software, pri doesn't worse the money and you will never find any accessories or any technical support if you got any problem I'm blackberry user since the curve was the flagship but now will not waste money for BlackBerry anymore i have Z10 Z30 from Cairo shoubra

Posted via CB10
    04-03-16 10:30 PM
    if you need it desperately you can ship one from lebanon. check online lebanese stores.

Posted via CB10
    04-04-16 12:36 AM
    Hey bro don't waste your time it's not going to be available in Egypt and it's available in Saudi Arabia and UAE but advice don't waste your money with BlackBerry anymore go for nexus 6P or any other device with marshmallow software, pri doesn't worse the money and you will never find any accessories or any technical support if you got any problem I'm blackberry user since the curve was the flagship but now will not waste money for BlackBerry anymore i have Z10 Z30 from Cairo shoubra

Posted via CB10
    I have to kindly suggest how I don't think you fully understand what you're talking about. If he or she wants a Priv, there is no reason he or she shouldn't get one, regardless of the BlackBerry situation.

It's commentary like this that perpetuates untruths and outright lies among people who do not fully understand what they're even talking about and simply read something, then with a knee-jerk reaction, just start believing it.

Think about your comment for a second, be somewhat mindful, and imagine you were a BlackBerry employee reading that nonsense. How would that make you feel? Probably not very good, so think before you type.

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android
    DolemiteDONS likes this.
    04-04-16 01:04 AM