I'm not entirely sure what is causing this but I think it's narrowed down to a certain app (think it could be either Team Viewer or something else, still working on it).

Not entirely sure why, but whenever this app or type of app is opened the mic on the phone stops working. So when I get calls or make calls I can hear the other person through the phone, but the mic fails to send sound. BBVE was run and says mic isn't working as well.

The only way I know to fix this so far is to restart my phone.

Anyone else have this issue? It's driving me nuts. Any suggestions or fixes would be appreciated.
    09-10-16 12:19 PM
    I'm not entirely sure what is causing this but I think it's narrowed down to a certain app (think it could be either Team Viewer or something else, still working on it).

Not entirely sure why, but whenever this app or type of app is opened the mic on the phone stops working. So when I get calls or make calls I can hear the other person through the phone, but the mic fails to send sound. BBVE was run and says mic isn't working as well.

Anyone else have this issue? It's driving me nuts. Any suggestions or fixes would be appreciated.
    Well, I don't know what TeamViewer is but if you think it is the problem either UNinstall it or Disable it and run for a day or two without it.
    anon(9697770) likes this.
    09-10-16 12:51 PM

Yes, this has been happening to me for months. The maddening thing is it doesn't happen very often and then suddenly surprises me when I pick up a call and they can't hear me, or record a video and there's no audio. Having to reboot is a big pain because of the fact that calls and video recording tend to be time sensitive.

I haven't tracked it down to a specific app, but if it is due to an app and I had to guess, I would say the LINE app (I don't have Team Viewer)

I'll watch this thread with interest.
    09-16-16 02:52 PM