Since updating my PRIV 100-3 to Android Marshmellow, I have had issue where audio will play choppy through my Bluetooth plantronic backbeat fit headset, which was not an issue before. It does this through many different app that can play audio, including go the "play music" android app, built in.

The only way around it was to turn Bluetooth off and back on... Any one else with that problem?

Also, it seems as though if you use the timer (countdown) function under the alarm app, it no longer stays on screen for the duration of the countdown, as it did before. Found that out yesterday, running interviews. Not good to find out live about new limitations of updated phone. No big deal but bothersome just the same. It will always turn the screen off after the usual setting you have it at under general display setting.

On the side of the length of the battery under the new system, seems to be improved, at least two days after making the switch, so after allowing some time for the update to settle, I guess.
    05-05-16 02:01 PM
    On the side of the length of the battery under the new system, seems to be improved, at least two days after making the switch, so after allowing some time for the update to settle, I guess.
    I find the improvements are very modest unless you leave the device on the desk and not move it (That's when Doze is most effective)
    05-05-16 02:14 PM
    Did you try a hard reset, its always good after an update.
    05-05-16 02:15 PM
    I find the improvements are very modest unless you leave the device on the desk and not move it (That's when Doze is most effective)
    I can definitely confirm that my battery is lasting way longer, where after unplugging around 6 am, it used to be around 35% at 4 pm, it now is 35% at around 10 pm, which is a great improvement, for me anyways. It may not play out for everyone in the same manner given the fact that different sets of apps may produce a variety of results given the update to Marshmellow.

Did you try a hard reset, its always good after an update.
    Good point, was not even aware of the 32 seconds hard reset trick, which I did immediately following reading your post. So far, Bluetooth seems to be doing fine, which is great!
    05-06-16 07:05 AM
    If you keep the phone in a case, with magnet, Doze is also very effective.
    The permissions were the biggest improvement, as far as I'm concerned, and turning the ones you don't want off, (specially location) is some help with battery.

I also believe in the hard reset, not just after an OS update, but weekly at a minimum.
    05-06-16 09:50 AM