Aside from the two videos released over a month ago, has anyone seen any marketing of the Priv?

I've seen nothing. Even my carrier, whose Facebook page as been peppered with inquiries about the Priv, only just made it officially part of its lineup last Friday, with absolutely no fan fare. Not even a big splashy post on the page...nothing. I came across it quite by accident on their website. It's down near the bottom of the page.

Anyone seen anything in the way of marketing either by BlackBerry or carriers?

Posted via  Z30 (OS 10.3.2.2789)
    11-25-15 12:08 PM
    There has been some print stuff... most shared marketing with carriers in the local markets.
    11-25-15 12:18 PM
    I haven't seen too much, although on LINKEDIN they keep pushing out links to independent reviews and other PRIV info. The PRIV is a concept phone, I don't think they're trying to sell 10's of millions of them.... just sell what they targeted and wait for the PRIV2 (or something similar in the Premium phone category) to come along. They will probably spend more cash to market their next droid phones to an even wider audience.
    11-25-15 12:19 PM
    Well, looks like they have some sort of plan for the holidays. Very interesting to be honest, maybe a road tour of different cities.

Camelhmpz likes this.
    11-26-15 12:55 AM
    I can only hope (as an investor) that they're planning on ramping up after the next maintenance release...

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android
    11-26-15 12:59 AM
    I can only hope (as an investor) that they're planning on ramping up after the next maintenance release...

As an investor, and fan, I agree. Am hoping a software update is coming soon as the returns thread is daunting.
    11-26-15 01:08 AM

11-30-15 10:58 PM
    They gave away 40 Privs on Good Morning America earlier this month.

Also the AT&T store near me had a huge poster of the Priv on the wall.

BlackBerry still needs to do a lot more as the holidays roll around.
    11-30-15 11:02 PM
    11-30-15 11:06 PM
    What marketing? I'd say they went for the absolute bare minimum which is too bad because this was Blackberry's chance to change their image and hit it out of the park.
    12-01-15 12:01 AM
    A drop on a hot stone.

12-01-15 12:33 AM
    Was just at a Raptor game. Priv was plastered everywhere a few times.

Posted via CB10
    Attachment 382676
    XxWile_E_CoyotexX likes this.
    12-01-15 12:35 AM
    i received a Bell brochure in the mail, and no mention of the Priv on it.
    12-01-15 10:12 AM
    I haven't seen too much, although on LINKEDIN they keep pushing out links to independent reviews and other PRIV info. The PRIV is a concept phone, I don't think they're trying to sell 10's of millions of them.... just sell what they targeted and wait for the PRIV2 (or something similar in the Premium phone category) to come along. They will probably spend more cash to market their next droid phones to an even wider audience.
    Priv 2? wouldn't that come out in a year? why wait that long to advertise and push for more sales
    12-01-15 10:13 AM