Interesting. For all of the negative being said, I was surprised to see it on the list. Sorry in advance if this was already shown....

The best Android phones of 2015 | Android Central's definitive list!

Posted via CB10
    11-07-15 02:31 AM
    Thanks for pointing that out. It's nice to see how the Priv stacks up against other Android models.

Posted via CB10
    11-07-15 03:59 AM
    The negative posts are stemming from many trolls and BlackBerry bashers and also from posters who aren't giving the priv more of a chance.

Seriously, less than 12 hours and they are drawing severe conclusions.

The real reviewers have used it for over a week and then did their reviews

For what it's worth, I hated my passport for the first 2 weeks. Couldn't stand the keyboard

....now, can't live without this phone and my old z30 turns my stomach if I think of even powering it up

Posted via CB10
    11-07-15 05:24 AM
    I tried the Priv yesterday at a local store, they let me play with it for 30 minutes. Loved the design, the screen is stunning, camera is best to date on BB. I struggled with the Android OS, even though I have an Android Tablet. Still love the BB Passport and its keyboard. I like you went from the Z30 to the passport, the first 2 weeks, I almost threw it against the wall. I kept going back to my Z30.. Even bought a nano sim card adapter to switch back and forth. Fast forward a year now with Passport, I can't use any other phone anymore, the passport is a best for emails, call quality built (and dropped it at least 1/2 dozen times on concrete without a case (hate Cases) and the BB OS is more productive than the Ios and Android in my opinion.

It is great to see BB Priv is on the list of the best Android phones of 2015.. I will pick one up and have it as a second phone. The only negative for me on the passport is some Apps don't work well on the square screen and watching videos is a pain..
    11-07-15 05:36 AM
    The negative posts are stemming from many trolls and BlackBerry bashers and also from posters who aren't giving the priv more of a chance.

Seriously, less than 12 hours and they are drawing severe conclusions.

The real reviewers have used it for over a week and then did their reviews

For what it's worth, I hated my passport for the first 2 weeks. Couldn't stand the keyboard

....now, can't live without this phone and my old z30 turns my stomach if I think of even powering it up

Posted via CB10
    Possibly the learning curve that folks can't get passed (didn't get it enough time).

Posted via CB10
    UghYawYaw likes this.
    11-07-15 10:03 AM
    Positive sounds from the Register
    http://www.theregister.co.uk/2015/11...y_priv_review/

Posted via CB10
    11-07-15 01:13 PM
    Android Central is like a sister to CrackBerry. Not exactly arm's length.
    11-08-15 12:23 AM