So after much dwelling I determined that: I didn't like the hard case, the holster is a holster (not happening), and the flip case looks like it diminishes functionality. That leaves the leather pocket. Ok, not usually my thing but should be be good when I throw the phone in my bag or jacket pocket. However, it looks like there is no hole for the headphone jack. Can someone who has one confirm. Thanks. Are there any other options out there for minimal protection?
    11-10-15 01:51 PM
    correct. no hole for the headphone jack.

do you also have a piece of plastic where the red light indicator shows through? i found that odd. i'm assuming the plastic piece helps amplify the red blinking light.

however, it protrudes a little within the case. Therefore, when you slide the phone in, it might catch the lip and actually open the phone.

and it doesn't sit well with me that there's always a piece of plastic on the glass screen.
    11-10-15 05:13 PM
    Good to know because I find all cases seem like a no go then.,,

I have the flip case and the cover overlaps on the right like a diving board, the notification light is nowhere to be seen when closed and even the ear speaker doesn't line up.

They basically failed at designing the flap and like it's made for a thicker phone...

I wish I worked at BlackBerry as a product tester, pretty sure I would succeed and if I didn't it's because they would rather save on r&d and change costs.

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android
    11-10-15 05:35 PM
    I'm rocking the Holster like it's 2005 and loving it. The Priv is about making a statement, a bold one, BlackBerry is back in contention.

This thing is really well made, high quality leather and nice blackberry emblem proudly displayed in the centre.

My staff have always bugged me about sticking with BlackBerry, and it was priceless for them to make fun of my new holster, only for me to pull out the Priv.

"Wow is that really a BlackBerry”

11-10-15 05:46 PM
    I'm rocking the Holster like it's 2005 and loving it. The Priv is about making a statement, a bold one, BlackBerry is back in contention.

This thing is really well made, high quality leather and nice blackberry emblem proudly displayed in the centre.

My staff have always bugged me about sticking with BlackBerry, and it was priceless for them to make fun of my new holster, only for me to pull out the Priv.

"Wow is that really a BlackBerry”

I don't know man. The holster is a slippery slope. I feel like if I go there a fanny pack acid wash jeans and pooka shells aren't far behind. I'll slowly become a caricature of myself with only the priv left as any sign of authenticity. Just don't think I can do it.
    altrax likes this.
    11-10-15 06:06 PM