Does anyone have any idea if Priv will get launched in a big event? Or is it just going to one day appear at stores without much fanfare?

Posted via CB10
    10-15-15 05:36 AM
    BlackBerry doesnt know how marketing works, so i dont expect something big.

Posted via CB10
    10-15-15 05:37 AM
    If past experience is any guide... they will first make it available only in Noplacia, then Northern Obscuristan... with sequential rollouts in neighboring countries.

Finally, months later... when it has become irrelevant... it will be available in places where it might have made a difference.

Posted via CB10
    10-15-15 05:58 AM
    If past experience is any guide... they will first make it available only in Noplacia, then Northern Obscuristan... with sequential rollouts in neighboring countries.

Finally, months later... when it has become irrelevant... it will be available in places where it might have made a difference.

Posted via CB10
    LMAO. You stupid and correct, exactly how it will happen.

From my Jamaican Passport
    10-15-15 06:16 AM

Posted via CB10
    Bakron 1 will be purchasing two priv I guess that will saved them from going down under?

''Splendiferousness'' is not even a word that I use to describe my passport
    10-15-15 06:25 AM

Posted via CB10
    I think they did the Toronto launch at RealSports Bar. Hoping it's there, heard their wings are gooood.
    10-15-15 06:42 AM
    Because Chen wants to save cash maybe have Big launch in Waterloo several nice MacDonald's or maybe upgrade to East Side Mario's all you can eat salad .
    10-15-15 07:15 AM
    Because Chen wants to save cash maybe have Big launch in Waterloo several nice MacDonald's or maybe upgrade to East Side Mario's all you can eat salad .
    Screw those. Campus Pizza for everyone.
    10-15-15 07:21 AM

Posted via CB10
    Smdh. Lol.

 Posted via CB10 on my Q10 
    10-15-15 07:25 AM

Posted via CB10
    You are so right.

I wish they would hire a professional marketing company for this phone.

Posted via  BlackBerry Z30
    10-15-15 09:35 AM
    The launch party has already happened, BlackBerry decided to cut costs and let John Chen show off how to use the Priv and Android, now they left it to the carriers lol

"I roll with 2 passports, 1 for travelling and 1 for communicating"
    10-15-15 09:44 AM
    The all you can eat bread is amazing there, though. I've eaten there (yes, the Waterloo one) way too much :P
    wilber1 likes this.
    10-15-15 10:08 AM